• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Process Return of Broken Stone

In summary, the process for returning broken stone typically involves contacting the seller, providing proof of purchase and photos of the damage, following specific return instructions, and shipping the item back using a trackable method. When returning broken stone, you will likely need to provide proof of purchase, photos of the broken stone, reason for return, and contact information. The return policy for broken stone may vary, so it is best to check with the seller or retailer. There may also be a time limit for returning broken stone, and the refund amount may vary depending on the seller's policy.
PamperedMandy2010
I have never had to do this before and I have a customer who's stone broke...can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!

Go to CC online and select Product Adjustment on the right side of the page and follow the instructions for processing the adjustment. The customer will have to send a piece of the stone back. This is all with the assumption that it's still within the guarantee.

yankfan24 said:
Go to CC online and select Product Adjustment on the right side of the page and follow the instructions for processing the adjustment. The customer will have to send a piece of the stone back. This is all with the assumption that it's still within the guarantee.

And that it was a customer order you did for her.

If it was done under a different consultant, you'll need that consultant's name and the host's name/show date (should be on the receipt if she has given you one). Then call Customer Service. They'll walk you through what they need for the return authorization.

awesome!! thank you! it's done now! :)

Hi there, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your situation. It can be challenging when a customer is on a tight budget. One option you can suggest is our "Host a Show" program, where the customer can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking demonstration with their friends and family. This can be a great way for them to get the products they want without breaking the bank. Additionally, you can also suggest some of our lower-priced items that are still high quality, such as our kitchen tools or cookbooks. I hope this helps and good luck!

What is the process for returning broken stone?

The process for returning broken stone typically involves the following steps:

1. Contact the seller or retailer where you purchased the stone to inform them about the issue.

2. Provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order number.

3. Take photos of the broken stone to document the damage.

4. Follow the specific return instructions provided by the seller.

5. Package the broken stone securely and ship it back to the seller, using a trackable shipping method.

What information do I need to provide when returning broken stone?

When returning broken stone, you will likely need to provide the following information:

- Proof of purchase (receipt, order number, etc.)

- Photos of the broken stone

- Reason for return

- Contact information (name, address, phone number, email)

Can I return broken stone if I no longer have the original packaging?

The return policy for broken stone may vary depending on the seller or retailer. Some may require the original packaging for returns, while others may accept returns without it. It is best to contact the seller or check their return policy before attempting to return broken stone without the original packaging.

Is there a time limit for returning broken stone?

The time limit for returning broken stone will depend on the return policy of the seller or retailer. Some may have a specific time frame, such as 30 days, while others may allow returns within a certain period after purchase. It is important to check the return policy or contact the seller to determine the time limit for returning broken stone.

Will I receive a full refund for returned broken stone?

The refund amount for returned broken stone will depend on the return policy of the seller. Some may offer a full refund, while others may deduct a restocking fee or shipping costs. It is important to check the return policy or contact the seller to determine the refund amount for returned broken stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • pampered1224