• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Enter Immediate Delivery Items in Pp

In summary, the guests paid with either a credit card or cash, and then Paul added the items to the order. The show was "balanced" when all was said and done.
archie
I just had a show tonight where I offered the guests immediate delivery on the F/W Season's Best. I figured this was a great way to get rid of my extras. Well it worked! I sold about 8 of them. Now the problem comes in how to enter these in PP. Nearly every order has a RUFTH amount so if I don't include the Season's Bests, those numbers would be different. If I DO include the Season's Bests, then the guests would be getting 2 for the price of 1! HELP!

If you already had them in hand and gave them to the customers, you don't put them in PP.

How did the customers pay?

Some paid by credit card and I think 1 paid in cash.

At this point, you add them to the order, but then you have to get them back from the host since you already gave them to the guests.

It's OK if the credit card payments are a little higher than the amount ordered. Just take out the cash, to pay yourself for the cookbooks. The main thing is that the show is "balanced" when all is said and done.
Make sense?

Paula

So, if Jane pays an extra $, and Mary pays an extra $, because they each bought a cookbook on their credit card, just deduct an extra $2 from Sally's "cash payment". What will happen is, it will look like Sally owes $2 on her order, and that Jane and Mary have each "overpaid" on their order by $1, but the show is balanced.

I hope that is making sense..

Paula

That's what I was thinking but was afraid that it would mess things up with their credit card charges. Thanks for the help! I knew someone would have the answer for me. :)

If you do this next time, I would have them on hand at the show and give it to them there.

Paula R. Lewis said:
So, if Jane pays an extra $, and Mary pays an extra $, because they each bought a cookbook on their credit card, just deduct an extra $2 from Sally's "cash payment". What will happen is, it will look like Sally owes $2 on her order, and that Jane and Mary have each "overpaid" on their order by $1, but the show is balanced.

I hope that is making sense..

Paula

Ooh, good point Paula. You could do it that way.

I had the books on hand and gave them to the guests there but they wanted them on the receipts to show they paid for them. I did what Paula suggested and it all balanced out perfectly. Thanks so much! BTW, I have to add this...I got my first $1000 show!! YAY! Too bad the host specials & half price items are killing my commission. :(

I got my first $1000 show!! YAY!

Well done! Gotta love those 1K shows!

Related to How to Enter Immediate Delivery Items in Pp

1. How do I enter immediate delivery items in PP?

To enter immediate delivery items in PP, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "Orders" tab.
3. Select the "Immediate Delivery" option.
4. Click on the "Add Items" button.
5. Select the desired items from the list and click "Add to Order".
6. Once you have added all the items, click "Save and Continue".
7. Review your order and make any necessary changes.
8. Click "Submit Order" to complete the process.

2. Can I enter multiple immediate delivery items in one transaction?

Yes, you can enter multiple immediate delivery items in one transaction. Simply follow the same steps as entering a single item, but select all the desired items before clicking "Add to Order". This will add all the items to your order at once.

3. What if I need to edit or cancel an immediate delivery item?

If you need to edit or cancel an immediate delivery item, you can do so by following these steps:
4. Find the item you wish to edit or cancel and click on the "Edit" or "Cancel" button next to it.
5. Make the necessary changes or confirm the cancellation.
6. Click "Save and Continue" to update your order.

4. Can I add both immediate delivery and regular items in the same order?

Yes, you can add both immediate delivery and regular items in the same order. Simply select the appropriate option (Immediate Delivery or Regular) before adding items to your order. You can also mix and match immediate delivery and regular items within the same order.

5. How can I check the status of my immediate delivery order?

To check the status of your immediate delivery order, follow these steps:
4. Find your order and check the "Status" column to see if it has been submitted, shipped, or delivered.
5. If you have any further questions about your order, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • lotsadots
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lotsadots
  • lindy0116