• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create the Perfect Fundraiser Packet: Tips and Tricks Revealed!

In summary, Ann is a consultant who provides helpful information for fundraising. She says that what goes into each packet varies depending on the fundraiser, but she provides a catalog and order form with a receipt on the back. She also provides a letter explaining how things work for a PC fundraiser. She offers extra incentives for raising the most money and for turning in the most orders.
chefallison53
What goes into your fundraiser packets?So, what goes into your packet for each participant? Please be detailed and attatch any flyers you might have. I looked through the files and didn't see anything that would work for me. Also, how do you assemble the packs and how much detail do you share with them? Pretty much share everything you do to ensure success! Thanks so much!!!!

Last edited:
bumping! please advise me!!!

What kind of info are you looking for because I have some info on this as I am part of my County's Relay for Life Committee and a Team Cap. for my church... just shot me a email address and I will send them your way!!

Last edited:
At a show, they get a catalog and order form w/ receipt on the back. And a red pen, if they need it.
I tell them the guest special from my flip chart.

I don't have enough $ to waste on a bunch of lapboards and extra printouts and inserts.

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion... for fundraisers! What do you give each person that is helping to raise funds?

can't helpChefAnn has some really great ideas. I have never done a (successful) fundraiser - so I can't really help you.

I THINK - she gave a Top 5 or Top 10 handout on the back of the order form. She also included a letter giving a quick explanation of how things work for a PC fundraiser (I hope I am not quoting wrong info). I have heard of other Consultants offering EXTRA incentives as well...

what I would doI would LOVE to do MORE fundraisers. If I do - I will give TONS of catalogues, have an EXTRA draw for the Monthly Host Special, as well as an incentive for collecting the most orders. I would put in the intro letter that you get EXTRA money for booking a Show, and may be a quick blurp about the products (1 year guarantee).

Here are some things I've used.FR Letter (http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f5/8743d1191405736-fundraiser-letter-fr-letter.doc) is a letter I created to pass out to members of a 5th grade class. There's a student portion and a parent portion, but you can use it as a starting point. The second page is a list of popular items. You'll need to go through that, because it's a couple years old and prices have changed, and a couple of them have been discontinued. Each student got one letter, one catalog, and 2 OOFs (back to back).This document: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...ose-fundraiser-featuring-products-no-pics.doc is based on one I found here, but I removed the pics that were on it and updated it a little. I use this at FR fairs to hand out to potential chairpersons. (I'm hooked in with the local office of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and they have several events a year for athletes who are participating in their events to get info about FRs.)

Last edited:
I'm doing a HWC fund raiser in may for a medical group and all i have in the packets is 2 order forms (they can make copies), one catalog, a pen and a your life, your way brochure. i also add a little note to let them know that they can contact me if they have any questions, and that they have permission to copy the order forms. i make sure that they have my contact info. i also let the team that's raising the funds that the highest seller will receive a special incentive gift as well as the one who turns in the most sales.

i have attached a copy of my most recent FR Order form. hope this helps...

Attachments

• FR OOF for AAMA.doc
    311.5 KB · Views: 293
Here is what I came up with so far! what do you think? did I leave anything out? These ladies are well known to the brand!!!

Attachments

• BETA Fundraiser.doc
    612.5 KB · Views: 457
bump again!

These are nit-picky, but they affect how professional your document looks.The graphics on the top of the page are "squished" vertically.
The 6th bullet in the group of 7 has a typo for "to" (it says tp)Otherwise, it looks good!

I agree with Ann. Looks good!!

Here is a copy of the letter I put into each packet. Just for fun...

Attachments

• AAMA Fund Raiser.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 733

1. What types of ingredients can I include in my packets?

You can include a variety of ingredients in your packets such as vegetables, meat, fish, herbs, and spices. You can also add sauces, marinades, and dressings to enhance the flavors.

2. How do I know how much food to put in each packet?

A general rule of thumb is to use about 1 cup of food per packet. However, this may vary depending on the size of the ingredients and your personal preference. It's always better to slightly overfill the packet than to leave it too empty.

3. Can I use aluminum foil to make my packets?

Yes, aluminum foil is a common and convenient material to make packets with. However, you can also use parchment paper or even banana leaves for a more eco-friendly option.

4. How do I seal my packets to prevent leakage?

To seal your packets, you can fold the edges of the foil or paper over the ingredients and then fold them tightly to create a seal. You can also use kitchen twine to tie the ends of the packets together. Make sure to leave a little room for steam to escape.

5. Can I make packets ahead of time and store them in the fridge?

Yes, you can make your packets ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 24 hours before cooking. However, it's best to add any sauces or marinades right before cooking to prevent the ingredients from getting soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MGG
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies