• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should We Interpret Food Matters for Our Office Theme?

In summary, office workers are encouraged to decorate their work area with photos of their loved ones in order to show their support for the local food bank.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
My workplace is starting their annual United Way giving campaign this week, and this year, our local focus partner is the local food bank. (hey, right up our alley, right?)

So our office is divided into teams and we need to decorate our area with the "theme" of "Food Matters - what does this mean to you?"

Uh.... help?

How about cutouts of different foods...tape them to walls, cubicles, etc. Tape them to streamers and hang them from the ceiling. Then have each person in your group bring in photos of their kids/grandkids, nieces and nephews, friends' children, etc., and post those around as well. They say that one of the biggest demographics for food bank beneficiaries are children nowadays...show that food matters to you because it means providing meals for children who need it for healthy futures.

I would try to find pictures of a healthy person vrs. an unhealthy person and do some type of posters of each. I would find someone who is fit compared to someone who is obese. Do a google search for nutrition deficencies and you should come up with a few;like scurvy and rickets. Then advertise the good foods to avoid getting this way.

I would do an "Around the World" theme because food is how all of us, from every tribe, tongue and nation, get together with family and friends. Food - communicates love to our fellow man.

What about that email that I've seen go around with how much it takes to feed a family for a month based on where they live - it goes from Americans with TONS of food to some 3rd world countries where there is very little. It has pictures and captains that really make you think about what you are buying (and throwing away)!

Hmmmm ... I would do something that lets people know that they can make a difference. I like a lot of ideas posted here .... maybe focus on the family table and how their donations can bring families together.
I would try to find pictures of a healthy person vrs. an unhealthy person and do some type of posters of each.
I hate to be Di Downer, but I would NEVER do this. First of all, as an overweight person, i resent the implication that I am unhealthy. (I just saw a story on a study that debunks that myth and finds that thin people are sometimes at higher risk for heart disease.) Secondly, as a long-time food bank volunteer, I know that most of the food we provide to people is not the healthiest stuff in the world. The focus is on feeding a family inexpensively, and healthier, low-fat and high fiber food costs more.End of mini-rant ...

Related to How Should We Interpret Food Matters for Our Office Theme?

1. How can I come up with creative ideas for my Pampered Chef business?

One way to generate creative ideas is to brainstorm with a group or bounce ideas off of friends and family. You can also look for inspiration on social media or by attending Pampered Chef events.

2. I'm feeling stuck, what can I do to get out of a creative rut?

Take a break and do something you enjoy, like cooking or baking with your Pampered Chef products. Relaxing and clearing your mind can often lead to new and fresh ideas.

3. How can I incorporate current trends into my Pampered Chef business?

Keep up with industry news and trends by following Pampered Chef's social media accounts and attending trainings. You can also ask your customers for feedback and suggestions on what they would like to see from your business.

4. I'm not very creative, how can I still be successful with Pampered Chef?

Don't worry, creativity is not the only factor for success with Pampered Chef. Focus on building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service. You can also use the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef to help you with your business.

5. Can I use my own creative ideas for Pampered Chef products and recipes?

Yes, you are encouraged to be creative and come up with your own unique ideas for using Pampered Chef products and creating recipes. Just make sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies for using their brand and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • muffetts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • bbauman07
  • General Chat
Replies