• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much will the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote cost to simplify my life?

S
sarahmarie
I am in search of the BIG show and go rolling tote. Please let me know how much it will cost to make my life easier!

Did you know it's on suppy order? It's $90 there...or maybe you're hoping someone doesn't want theirs? It's definately a life-saver!

i am kinda hoping to buy one for slightly less. i just wanted to throw this post out to see if anyone had one they wanted to sell cheap.

I figured; but the only thing to remember is it is heavy-so buying one here is going to cost a bunch! It's only $4 on your supply order:)

That's a good point Lacy! Also, they have scrapbooking suitcases that are the same size but half the price at Joann's and Michael's, but they won't say PC on them. They also have 50% coupons too, so you could get one really cheap if you don't care about the logo.

gilliandanielle said:
That's a good point Lacy! Also, they have scrapbooking suitcases that are the same size but half the price at Joann's and Michael's, but they won't say PC on them. They also have 50% coupons too, so you could get one really cheap if you don't care about the logo.

That is a great idea. Since the logo is black on black I'm not sure how well it catches peoples eyes anyways.

good idea. and its not like i am taking my rolling tote to walmart with me to advertise the business! the only place i would take it would be to shows and they know what i am aobut.

gilliandanielle said:

I am going to have to look into this - I never thought it that! Thanks, Gillian!

gilliandanielle said:

Never thought of that thanks a bunch! I am going to check it out also!
Schel

No problem! I have the "Navigator" scrapbook suitcase and it looks exactly like the show to go, just without the logo's on it. If it wasn't full of scrapbook crap I would fill it and take it to my shows!

I have one of the older rolling cases, that fit the crate if anyone is intersted!

Basically, just fill your crate, put it in the rolling case and there you have it!

I am willing to get rid of it, CHEAP!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER... originally was $100....

THANKS!
Jaye

gilliandanielle said:
No problem! I have the "Navigator" scrapbook suitcase and it looks exactly like the show to go, just without the logo's on it. If it wasn't full of scrapbook crap I would fill it and take it to my shows!

LOL!!! - I'm right there w/ya!!

Related to How much will the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote cost to simplify my life?

1. How much does the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote cost?

The cost of the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote varies depending on the retailer and any sales or discounts that may be available. However, on average, the tote can range from $50 to $100.

2. Is the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote durable?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the weight and wear of carrying kitchen supplies. It also has reinforced stitching and sturdy wheels for added durability.

3. How much weight can the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote hold?

The tote is designed to hold up to 50 pounds of weight. This makes it perfect for carrying heavy kitchen supplies and ingredients without straining your back or arms.

4. Does the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote have any additional features?

Yes, the tote has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing your kitchen supplies. It also has a retractable handle and smooth-rolling wheels for easy transportation.

5. Is the Iso Rolling Pampered Chef Tote worth the investment?

Many customers who have purchased the tote have found it to be a valuable investment. It not only makes carrying kitchen supplies easier, but it also helps keep them organized and protected. Plus, the durable construction ensures it will last for a long time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Jaykul0327
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • schoonies