• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Were the Plastic Deep Dish Baker Lids?

In summary, the plastic deep dish baker lids are available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website, and the price may vary depending on current promotions. They are sold separately and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Each pack contains one lid and they are compatible with all Pampered Chef deep dish bakers.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am trying to figure out a price to sell mine and I don't want to over charge for it!

Thanks!:D

$12.50 in the S/S 2005 catalog

I have one as well - new in box - if anyone needs one after Kelly's sells!

Thank you sooo much!

I just spoke with a lady who ordered one of these for the rectangular baker and says it doesn't fit at all. Can it still be exchanged even though it is no longer in the catalog?

As long as it is less than a year, she should be able to do an exchange.

Her experience is the reason why they were retired.

Related to How Much Were the Plastic Deep Dish Baker Lids?

1. How much do the plastic deep dish baker lids cost?

The price of the plastic deep dish baker lids may vary depending on the current promotions and discounts. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information.

2. Can I purchase the plastic deep dish baker lids separately?

Yes, the plastic deep dish baker lids are sold separately and can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. Are the plastic deep dish baker lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the plastic deep dish baker lids are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

4. How many plastic deep dish baker lids come in a pack?

The plastic deep dish baker lids are sold individually, so each pack contains one lid.

5. Are the plastic deep dish baker lids compatible with all Pampered Chef deep dish bakers?

Yes, the plastic deep dish baker lids are designed to fit all Pampered Chef deep dish bakers, making them a versatile and convenient accessory for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Allison
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ABakerzDozen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • ChefPeg