• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Do You Wait for Held Cc?

In summary, the home office allows for a show to be held for a maximum of three days, if a payment is not received by the third day the show will be cancelled and the host will be charged for their product.
chefallison53
How long do you give a person to respond to a held CC? I know it is upsetting to the host, the guests, and myself... but how long is really enough to allow a show to be held?

Also, how do you handle this? What to say?

:yuck:

HOme office gives you a date to resolve it by.... and when I have had to deal with a declined card I usually try to get a hold of the guest and double check to see if I got her # incorrect and maybe I transposed #s. If I cannot get a hold her the guest, I then go to the host to either pay for it or try and get another # from her/him.

I usually call the guest first. I play it off that it might be my error, let's check the number you gave me. Once it was the number, another time a guest gave me another cc number to use and the third basically told me she was just hoping it would go through she would have to get me cash. This held the show open for a week longer until I could meet with her. In this situation, I called the host and without telling her which guest it was, told her that we had an issue with her show and we were trying to solve it as soon as possible. The host was just very gracious that I called to tell her what happened.

wadesgirl said:
I usually call the guest first. I play it off that it might be my error, let's check the number you gave me. Once it was the number, another time a guest gave me another cc number to use and the third basically told me she was just hoping it would go through she would have to get me cash. This held the show open for a week longer until I could meet with her. In this situation, I called the host and without telling her which guest it was, told her that we had an issue with her show and we were trying to solve it as soon as possible. The host was just very gracious that I called to tell her what happened.
This is what I do too. If I can't get through to the guest I do call the host and tell them that there's an error with Mary Jones' payment and I can't get ahold of her and I ask for an alternate number. The host is always able to help me.

If you can't get this CC issue resolved by the time you are given, will they extend the time? I have had such an issue with Credit Union debit/credit cards. The bank won't put them theough because it looks like someone is using the cc in another state. So when I ask for accounting to but it through manually it usually takes a couple of days, and often after the date to have it resolved by. If it is past the date will they cancel that order from her show and deduct from the hosts free product??

Has anyone have issues with debit cards and how do you get them to go through? Any other way then the above suggestions?

I got an email about this CC not going through Friday night and was given until the 4th at noon. With a weekend envolved I think you need a little longer. :confused:

Kelly V.

HO is open, call them right now and talk to them about it.

wadesgirl said:
HO is open, call them right now and talk to them about it.

I plan on calling them as soon as my DH stops using the phone!!! :))

Home office cant process anything right now. All of their systems are down.

Related to How Long Do You Wait for Held Cc?

1. How long do you wait for a held credit card?

The amount of time you wait for a held credit card may vary depending on the policies of your specific Pampered Chef consultant. However, typically the hold on the credit card will be released within 24-48 hours.

2. Can I cancel a held credit card payment?

Yes, you can cancel a held credit card payment by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and requesting to cancel the order. They will be able to assist you with cancelling the payment and releasing the hold on your credit card.

3. What happens if my held credit card is declined?

If your held credit card is declined, your Pampered Chef consultant will reach out to you to resolve the issue. They may ask for a different form of payment or to cancel the order altogether. The hold on your credit card will be released once the issue is resolved.

4. Can I make changes to an order with a held credit card?

Yes, you can make changes to an order with a held credit card. However, any changes made may affect the total amount and the hold on your credit card may be adjusted accordingly.

5. How will I know when the hold on my credit card has been released?

You will receive a notification from your credit card company once the hold has been released. It may take a few business days for the hold to fully disappear from your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Hunter Mom