• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Are We Able to Purchase Samples?

In summary, the length of time you can purchase samples will vary depending on the product and some may not be available after being discontinued. There is no set limit on how many samples you can purchase, but they are intended for personal use and not for resale. Not all products are available for sample purchase and samples cannot be returned or exchanged. It is recommended to check the product page or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
jesusluvsu2005
I know we can only buy them for a certain amount of time, but I forgot how long that is. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Fall/Winter samples I beleive is September 30.

And, you can place more than one order....but you can only order one of each sample item.

For future reference, the deadlines are always stated on the flyers that HO sends in the change over kit and posts on the website and are also listed in a CN and NewsWire.

Hi Amanda,Thank you for reaching out! The current season for our products is typically 6 months, but it can vary depending on the product. I recommend checking the product's information on our website or reaching out to your upline for specific details. Wishing you continued success in your pampered chef business!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How long are we able to purchase samples?

The length of time you are able to purchase samples will vary depending on the specific product. Some samples may only be available for a limited time while others may be permanently available. It is best to check the product page or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I purchase samples after a product has been discontinued?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, samples are no longer available for purchase. It is recommended to purchase any desired samples before a product is discontinued.

3. Is there a limit to how many samples I can purchase?

There is no set limit on how many samples you can purchase, however, it is important to keep in mind that samples are intended for personal use and not for resale. If a large quantity is needed, it is best to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Are all products available for sample purchase?

Not all products are available for sample purchase. Some products may be exclusive to Pampered Chef parties or may not have a sample available. It is best to check the product page or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I return samples if I am not satisfied with the product?

Unfortunately, samples are not eligible for return or exchange. However, if you have any concerns or issues with a product, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies