• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does This Triffle Recip Sound?????

In summary, Heather thinks the recipe sounds good and people might enjoy it. She's not a big fan of processed food, but she's open to trying things like HoHo's and Twinkies if others like them. She's excited to recruit more members and sees booking a show as a positive step in that direction.
Morvin
okay i am trying to create a recipe because i am haveing a hard time finding what i am looking for.

How do you think this will work??

in layers as follows:
HoHos
chocolate pudding
cool whip
repeat above layers
garnish with greated choc.

how does this sound???

TIA
Heather

I think this sound GREAT!!!! I may have to make it soon.

I think people will like it. I dont like to use processed food like HoHo's or Twinkies, but I'm amazed that others love that stuff. I'm not a total food snob. I'll use candy bars, but not HoHo's.

I would never eat it. Not because it doesn't sound good, but because it's too chocolatey for for me. I am sure lots of people would eat it though!

It sounds like it would hurt my teeth!

JAE said:
I think people will like it. I dont like to use processed food like HoHo's or Twinkies, but I'm amazed that others love that stuff. I'm not a total food snob. I'll use candy bars, but not HoHo's.

Hey! Are you talking about me?:grumpy: :D :D :D

Morvin said:
okay i am trying to create a recipe because i am haveing a hard time finding what i am looking for.

How do you think this will work??

in layers as follows:
HoHos
chocolate pudding
cool whip
repeat above layers
garnish with greated choc.

how does this sound???

TIA
Heather
YUMMY!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey! Are you talking about me?:grumpy: :D :D :D
I wasn't actually talking about you, but you did come to mind...

JAE said:
I wasn't actually talking about you, but you did come to mind...
And I'm still up! Had a show tonight - Chocolate Bliss, not 30 Minute Chicken!
One more booking for November! Whoo Hooo! (but she booked a 30 Minute Chicken show!)

That's great! I want to sign a recruit or two tomorrow. The host and her sister are both young (early to mid twenties) and they clean houses together for a living. Getting a booking would be great for me, but I haven't recruited anyone since signing in April.

Related to How Does This Triffle Recip Sound?????

1. Can I substitute the ingredients in this trifle recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in this trifle recipe. However, keep in mind that it may alter the taste and texture of the final dish. It's always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

2. How long does it take to make this trifle?

The preparation time for this trifle recipe is about 20 minutes. However, the refrigeration time can vary, so it's best to plan ahead and allow at least 2-3 hours for the trifle to chill and set before serving.

3. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. In fact, it's recommended to make it a day in advance to allow the flavors to meld together. Just be sure to cover and refrigerate the trifle until you're ready to serve.

4. Can I use a different type of cake for this trifle?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for this trifle. Pound cake, angel food cake, or even brownies can be used as a substitute for the traditional sponge cake. Just be sure to cut the cake into cubes before layering it in the trifle dish.

5. How many servings does this trifle recipe make?

This trifle recipe serves 8-10 people. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make a larger or smaller trifle, depending on your needs. Just be sure to use a larger or smaller trifle dish accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies