• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use Raspberry Harbano Sauce?

In summary, Raspberry Habano Sauce is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes. It can be poured over cooked dishes, used as a glaze for grilling or roasting meats, or mixed with cream cheese or sour cream for a dip. While it does have a bit of heat from habanero peppers, the sweetness of raspberries balances it out. It can also be used as a marinade for chicken, pork, or tofu for a flavorful kick. Some creative ways to use it include as a pizza topping, in a vinaigrette for salads, or as a glaze for shrimp skewers. Additionally, Raspberry Habano Sauce is gluten-free and free of artificial flavors and preservatives, making
pctharper
Gold Member
I did the Raspberry Harbano sauce over cream cheese at a show last week. I don't have another show to use it at for awhile. What else can I use it for?

It's pretty tasty over vanilla ice cream! Sweet with just a little heat. Yummmmmmmy!!!

It's very good brushed on pork, good on chicken. Let cream cheese come to room temp and mix the sauce in with it and use as a spread on crackers or sandwiches. I'm not a big sausage eater, but seems like it would make a great poaching liquid (add water) for link sausages or breakast links. Makes a great dip for little smokies for parties.

On chicken sandwiches! Grill a piece of chicken, brush with r/h sauce, serve on a crescent with cream cheese, r/h sauce, lettuce and cucumber slices. Yum!

Ooh that sounds yummy! May be trying that this weekend.

I use it with baked brie. delish.

Just drink it. It's soooooo good!!

My aunt puts it over feta on crostini.

Mountainmama, that's one mighty strange longneck! Anybody got a straw? Ladies do not drink from the bottle! LOL

My husband put crackers in a bowl and tops them with sour cream and that sauce (think nachos and cheese). I use this sauce instead of jelly in a pb&j sandwich. I use it as a sauce with chicken or pork. It's great with oil and vinegar on a salad. We have not disliked any way we've tried this!

I used it in a fruit salad for Bible study a while back and everyone LOVED it.

I put it on babyback ribs.

Related to How Do You Use Raspberry Harbano Sauce?

1. How do I incorporate Raspberry Habano Sauce into my dishes?

To use Raspberry Habano Sauce, simply pour it over your cooked dish or use it as a glaze for grilling or roasting meats. You can also mix it with cream cheese or sour cream for a delicious dip.

2. Is Raspberry Habano Sauce spicy?

Yes, Raspberry Habano Sauce has a bit of heat from the habanero peppers, but it is balanced out by the sweetness of the raspberries.

3. Can I use Raspberry Habano Sauce as a marinade?

Absolutely! Raspberry Habano Sauce makes a great marinade for chicken, pork, or even tofu. Simply marinate your protein for at least 30 minutes before cooking for a flavorful kick.

4. What are some creative ways to use Raspberry Habano Sauce?

Raspberry Habano Sauce is versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. Some fun ideas include using it as a topping for pizza, mixing it into a vinaigrette for salads, or using it as a glaze for shrimp skewers.

5. Is Raspberry Habano Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, Raspberry Habano Sauce is gluten-free. It is also free of artificial flavors and preservatives, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
JAE
  • KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies