• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Notify Ho of an Email Address Change...

In summary, to change your email address with Ho, you need to login to your account on their website and navigate to the "Account Settings" or "Profile" section. Ho will send a confirmation email to your new address and you can also change your email on the mobile app. Your subscription and account information will not be affected, but if you encounter any issues, you can contact customer service for assistance.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can we change our email address with HO from CC? My new recruit signed up with a yahoo email that she created that had PC in the name and I want her to go ahead and change it before she puts it out there since I'm sure sooner or later someone would flag it as a policy violation and I want her to avoid any conflicts that she can. SO.. .if someone can tell me the easiest way to change her email address with HO I will be SO THANKFUL! TIA

On CC click MY Account (right beside Downloads tab). Then click on my Profile.

Yes, you can change your email address with HO from CC. The easiest way to do this is to log into your back office on the HO website and go to your account settings. From there, you should be able to edit your email address and save the changes. If you have any trouble with this, you can also contact HO directly for assistance. It's definitely a good idea to change the email address if it could potentially cause issues with the company's policies. Best of luck!

1. How do I change my email address with Ho?

To change your email address with Ho, you will need to login to your account on their website and navigate to the "Account Settings" or "Profile" section. From there, you should see an option to update your email address. Make sure to save your changes before logging out.

2. Will I receive a confirmation email after changing my email address with Ho?

Yes, Ho will send a confirmation email to your new email address to verify the change. You may need to click on a link or enter a code from the email to confirm the update.

3. Can I change my email address on the Ho mobile app?

Yes, you can change your email address on the Ho mobile app by going to the "Settings" or "Account" section. The process will be similar to changing your email address on the website.

4. Will my subscription or account information be affected by changing my email address with Ho?

No, your subscription and account information will remain the same after changing your email address. However, make sure to use your new email address for any future logins.

5. What should I do if I encounter any issues while changing my email address with Ho?

If you experience any problems or errors while changing your email address with Ho, you can contact their customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot and help you update your email address successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
c00p
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • imported_iteachurkid