• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Enter the Host Special (60% off Any 2 Items) in Pp??

In summary, to qualify for the Host Special at Pampered Chef, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have one guest book and hold the party within 10 days of the original date. The 60% discount can be applied to any two items from the catalog, but does not apply to bundles, sets, or collections. To enter the Host Special in your party order, simply select the two items on the "Special Offers" tab during checkout. The Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and there is no limit to how many times it can be used as long as the qualification requirements are met.
peichef
What code do I used to get PP to take the discount on the 2 items this month?!?!?

In the Download section of CC, there's a file with all the special numbers.
You can also search it in PP (at least you can in P3).

thanks -- I'll go scour CC -- hadn't noticed it on there....

Or, when you're in the order form screen, click on the little magnifying glass and click on "description" to sort by that and you'll see two of each item.

Also, once you click on the hour glass if you type the name in to search for it, it will bring both regular and host price up and you do not have to search to much that way.

Ive been doing the search with the magnifying glass. So easy!

Related to How Do We Enter the Host Special (60% off Any 2 Items) in Pp??

1. How do I qualify for the Host Special?

To qualify for the Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book and hold a party within 10 days of the original party date.

2. Can I choose any two items for the 60% discount?

Yes, you can choose any two items from our catalog for the 60% discount. However, please note that the discount does not apply to bundles, sets, or collections.

3. How do I enter the Host Special in my party order?

To enter the Host Special in your party order, simply click on the "Special Offers" tab in the checkout process and select the two items you wish to purchase at 60% off. The discount will be automatically applied to your order.

4. Can I combine the Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for our party hosts as a thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Host Special?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the Host Special. As long as you meet the qualification requirements, you can take advantage of the 60% discount on any two items for each party you host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC