• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Tell What Level We Will Hit in Sat

In summary, your level in the SAT is determined by your overall score on a scale of 400-1600. The highest level achievable is Level 5, which corresponds with a score of 1200-1600. It is possible to improve your level by studying and preparing for the exam. There is no passing or failing level for the SAT, as each college or university sets their own requirements. SAT levels are updated every year to reflect changes in the test format and content.
punkie1019
Does anyone know how we figure our SAT totals to see where we will fall? I am very close to second level. I will be submitting tonite and want to know how I figure the total amount. Is it by guest sales or commisionable sales. I may have to spend $5 myself to hit second level. Worth it but I want to make sure I am adding up the right amounts? Thanks

Incentives are always about the commissionable sales. Also, remember that this is only for shows/orders held and submitted in June. So, if you had a May show that didn't get closed until June, you'll need to subtract that amount.

Incentives are always about the commissionable sales.

Also, remember that this is only for shows/orders held and submitted in June. So, if you had a May show that didn't get closed until June, you'll need to subtract that amount.

Thank you very much!

And there are two places you can look up the information. You can pull a Monthly Sales Diary under Reports in P3, which allows you to include unsubmitted shows as well. You can also go to Consultant Connection to see your current total of submitted sales.

Checked it all out so thrilled I will be making level 2 of SAT by only $20. It is my best month yet. I was a little worried with how close it was going to be. Checked it all out and I am good. Thank you both for the information.

Congratulations!

Thank You!

1. How do I determine which level I will reach in the SAT?

Your level in the SAT is determined by your overall score, which is based on a scale of 400-1600. The higher your score, the higher your level will be. You can refer to the SAT score conversion chart to see which level corresponds with your score.

2. What is the highest level achievable in the SAT?

The highest level in the SAT is Level 5, which corresponds with a score of 1200-1600. This level indicates a high level of proficiency in the subject areas being tested.

3. Can I improve my level in the SAT?

Yes, you can improve your level in the SAT by studying and preparing for the exam. The more you practice and familiarize yourself with the test format and content, the higher your chances of achieving a higher level.

4. Is there a passing level for the SAT?

The SAT does not have a passing level or a failing level. Each college or university sets their own requirements for admission, so it is important to research the schools you are interested in to see what level they expect from applicants.

5. How often are SAT levels updated?

The SAT levels are updated every year to reflect changes in the test format and content. It is important to stay updated on any changes to ensure you are preparing for the most current version of the exam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • babywings76