• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Print off Receipts From Pampered Plus?

In summary, To access your Pampered Plus account, go to the official website and click on the "Login" button. If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking on the "Register" button. To find your receipts on Pampered Plus, log in to your account and go to the "My Purchases" section. You can print off multiple receipts at once from Pampered Plus by selecting the receipts you want to print and clicking on the "Print" button. The format of the printed receipts from Pampered Plus cannot be customized, but you can choose to print them in either PDF or HTML format. Your receipts on Pampered Plus are available to print off for up to 1 year from the date of purchase
wheelj1
How do I print off receipts from Pampered Plus?

Re: ReceiptsOn the right side of P3 click/highlight the show you want to print receipts for. You will then see above the shows the words "print receipts". Click on that and then you can choose all of just certain customers. Hope this helps you out.

Re: ReceiptsThanks!! I can't believe I couldn't see that!

Re: ReceiptsYour welcome! Now that you found it I am sure you won't forget how.

When you have a chance next time you go to P3 take the getting started tour. Lots of good information there to check out. I do admit that not everything is there but it does cover alot. Also check out the help area on top of the page, you'll find more information there.

Glad I could help you. A lot of people miss this thinking that it should be somewhere else. Pretty soon you'll be a pro of using P3!!!!!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you with printing off receipts from Pampered Plus. To print a receipt, follow these steps:1. Log into your Pampered Plus account.
2. Click on the "Orders" tab.
3. Select the order for which you want to print a receipt.
4. Click on the "Print" button located at the top right corner of the order summary.
5. A pop-up window will appear with the receipt ready to print. Adjust your printer settings as needed.
6. Once you have printed the receipt, click on "Close" to exit the pop-up window.I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to How Do I Print off Receipts From Pampered Plus?

1. How do I access my Pampered Plus account?

To access your Pampered Plus account, go to the official website and click on the "Login" button. If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking on the "Register" button.

2. Where can I find my receipts on Pampered Plus?

To find your receipts on Pampered Plus, log in to your account and go to the "My Purchases" section. Here, you will see a list of all your past purchases along with the option to print off receipts.

3. Can I print off multiple receipts at once from Pampered Plus?

Yes, you can print off multiple receipts at once from Pampered Plus. Simply select the receipts you want to print by checking the boxes next to them, and then click on the "Print" button at the top of the page.

4. Is it possible to customize the format of the printed receipts from Pampered Plus?

No, the format of the printed receipts from Pampered Plus cannot be customized. However, you can choose to print them in either PDF or HTML format.

5. How long are my receipts available to print off on Pampered Plus?

Your receipts on Pampered Plus are available to print off for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. After 1 year, they will no longer be accessible through the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • lesliec