• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I effectively follow up with expo attendees for potential sales?

In summary, it is recommended to make your booth follow up call within 48 hours after the event. During the call, thank the customer for stopping by your booth and briefly remind them of your offerings. If faced with rejection, thank the customer for their time and ask for feedback. Avoid offering promotions or discounts during the follow up call. It is recommended to follow up with a potential customer at least three times before considering them a lost lead, but make sure to space out your attempts. If there is still no response, it may be time to move on.
noelskitchen
I had an expo and tons of people marked on their drawing slip, I want to be informed of monthly specials. Some gave e-mails, some didn't. How do you follow up with them? What works for everyone. I have around 60 or 70 slips to follow up with. What phone script do you use?

I would use postcalls for that... record a message and have the recording sent to all your clients.
PM me for more info! :)

Here is one that can be used in different formats I call it my algorhythm. HTH

Attachments

• Phone Script[1].doc
    34 KB · Views: 349
Thanks Lisa! :)

I think I got it from here somewhere. I don't know when or where for sure, but I am more than willing to share what I've already taken.

Looks good ... but doesn't apply directly to a fair contact.I'd just say, "I enjoyed meeting you at the fair. Did you happen to pick up a catalog? Was there anything that caught your eye?" Also tell them about the current guest specials and ask if they want to be in the loop for future specials.

1. How soon after an event should I make my booth follow up call?

It is recommended to make your booth follow up call within 48 hours after the event. This allows enough time for the potential customer to process the information they received at the event and still remember their interaction with you.

2. What should I say during my booth follow up call?

Start by thanking the customer for stopping by your booth at the event. Then, briefly remind them of the products or services you offer and how they can benefit from them. Ask if they have any questions or if they would like to schedule a demonstration or party.

3. How do I handle rejection during a booth follow up call?

Rejection is a normal part of sales. If a potential customer declines your offer, thank them for their time and ask if there is anything in particular that made them decide not to purchase. This can help you improve your approach for future follow up calls.

4. Can I offer a promotion or discount during my booth follow up call?

It is generally not recommended to offer promotions or discounts during a booth follow up call. This can devalue your products and services and make it seem like you are desperate for a sale. Instead, focus on the benefits and value of your products and services to entice the customer.

5. How many times should I follow up if I don't hear back from a potential customer?

It is recommended to follow up with a potential customer at least three times before considering them a lost lead. However, make sure to space out your follow up calls and not be too persistent, as this can be off-putting to the customer. If you still don't hear back after three attempts, it may be time to move on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookie325