• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Overcome Challenging Timing in Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" is a product from Pampered Chef that contains essential oils and other natural ingredients to promote relaxation and relieve stress. It can be used in various ways, such as adding it to a diffuser, applying it topically, or adding it to a warm bath. The benefits of using this product include reducing anxiety, improving sleep, and enhancing overall mood and well-being. However, it is important to consult with a doctor before using if you have allergies or sensitivities. The longevity of a bottle depends on the frequency and amount of use, but it is recommended to use it as needed for optimal results.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
My third recruit is doing absolutely nothing. She won't even reply to my e-mails (I'm in Germany, she's in California). OK, whatever! But my second recruit signed at completely the wrong time. Oct was SS1 BUT she had a baby in Oct via C-section. Then, when she was about to go back to work, the military (she's active duty AF and her hubby is a civilian) informed her that her family was moving on base in a few weeks, the week of Thanksgiving. Then, everyone she talked to about booking put her off until after the holidays. She really wants this, just had bad timing.

ANYWAY, the reason I'm excited is that she requested a change of her SS1 and they granted it! She now has until the end of Jan to qualify and she already has 2 shows scheduled for the month. YEAH!!!

And, it's great that I won't lose the points.

I just need to find a way to motivate her to get her shows done and make sure she follows through with her commitments. Maybe a reward system? Some type of incentive plan that rewards her for completing a certain number of shows? That would be helpful. Or, if she's really struggling, I could offer her some extra help and advice. Whatever it is, I'll do what I can to ensure she achieves her goals!

Wow, that sounds like a frustrating situation with your third recruit. It's always tough when someone isn't responsive and it can be hard to know what to do. But it's great that your second recruit was able to get a change in her SS1 and is still motivated to reach her goals. It's always nice when things work out in the end. Good luck with your business and your recruits!

1. What is "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!"?

"I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" is a product from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed to help relieve stress and promote relaxation. It is a collection of essential oils and other natural ingredients that can be used in a variety of ways.

2. How do I use "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!"?

There are several ways to use "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" The most common method is to add a few drops to a diffuser and let the soothing scents fill the room. You can also apply it topically to your skin, add it to a warm bath, or even mix it into a massage oil for a relaxing massage.

3. What are the benefits of using "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!"?

The essential oils in "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" have been carefully selected for their calming and stress-relieving properties. Using this product can help reduce feelings of anxiety, promote better sleep, and improve overall mood and well-being.

4. Can I use "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" if I have allergies?

While "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" is made with natural ingredients, it is always best to consult with a doctor before using any product if you have allergies or sensitivities. If you do experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately and consult with a healthcare professional.

5. How long does a bottle of "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" last?

The longevity of a bottle of "I Am Sooo Relieved and Happy!!" will depend on the frequency and amount of use. If using in a diffuser, a bottle can last several weeks to a few months. If applying topically, a bottle may last a bit longer. We recommend using as needed to reap the full benefits of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Kearns