• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Reaching Out to Past Hosts Lead to Increased Business?

In summary, Emily did a great job by setting up 2 kickoff shows, 2 cooking shows, and 2 catalog shows in her first 30 days. Her mojo was still there and she was able to book a show for April. John also had a record breaking February but has had an okay March so far. He is still on track for Nashville but is trying to call some past hosts.
EmilyStraw
Did a booth on Saturday. No joke, got 2 recruit kickoff shows SCHEDULED, and at least one more party booked so far. Got the realtor's party booked today, and used a donation to a school's silent auction to lead to a fundraiser catalog show. GREAT day for business, exhausted with the computer and putting together host packets. It's definitely a good exhausted though, I love this business.

:blushing::blushing::indif:

how were you able to do the $1250 in 30 days? I'm a mom of 3 boys (8 months old, 3 yrs and 6 yrs) and i've been at home as long as i've had them so unfort. i don't have the work circles or social circles others might have (I've also been getting my business degree).

Any help would be appreciated. I just got my kit today and love pampered chef and cooking so I have high hopes for this business!

Thank you!

I did the 2-2-2 plan:2 kickoff shows: one on a weeknight, one on a weekend, right next to each other at my house. We did two nights so if someone couldn't make it to one they could come to the other.2 cooking shows:
-Best friend or family member (my sister did mine). Someone you are super close to, make sure to have them invite people outside of your circle.
-Acquaintance - my friends Jim and Heidi did my second show. This one ended up at $700!!2 catalog shows:
-Someone in town
-Someone out of townThese can all easily be done in your first 30 days to help you qualify. You wouldn't have to keep going that strong after that, but a strong start is a great way to get your schedule consistent right away. My catalog shows both actually fell through, but I was able to do it in the other shows and qualified with time to spare! Best of luck to you, and blessings!

PS I am a mom of three as well! 5, 3, and 8 months, so I totally understand! Make sure to take all of the online training classes, and listen to some of the workshops in the Online Training Center. They are where I learn the most!

Emily - I NEED some of what you got! Way to go! I wish I could figure out why I seem to have lost my mojo.

Hey, John!You didn't loose your mojo--its right there beside you; you just need to pick it up!! Follow through on your first 4 leads in your head, and know the next two show dates you need to book. The next time you leave the house, have 4-6 recipe cards with your contact info on the back and a post it note on the front. Same thing with 10 mini catalogs. Make it a point to go to places you don't often go (library, book store, coffee shop, the other grocery store in town) and take a risk and offer someone a recipe! As the conversation progresses, offer them free recipe tasting for them and friends on your next two show dates. Good luck - your mojo is ready and waiting!!

Emily, that is awesome! Way to go! You are off to a terrific start.

John, I am in a business slump as well. I had a record breaking February (for my biz, $4700), and then I had an okay March witha $1k fundraiser and a couple fundraisers. I have ONE show (next Sat) for April and that's it (1 MIA host for Cinco de Mayo).

I haven't been on the phone as much as I should. Some of it is that silly phone fear, but you know what happened last night when I called a booking lead from Aug 2010 that originally had a show scheduled and then had to cancel due to issues (broken furnace she was dealing with)? She has scheduled a May show!!!! I have also called a couple past hosts from 2-3 years ago and sent catalogs to one. She did put feelers out there for a catty show but had no interest. Not a booking, BUT I put my name back in front of her (she has indeed still been receiving my e-mail) and let her know I am still her PC lady.

I am going to continue to work on calling some of those from the past, and so can you! You just never know where it will take you. I was on track for Nashville at the end of March and kind of dissappointed now, but with a little determination................

1. What is "Whew, I Am Exhausted!"?

"Whew, I Am Exhausted!" is a seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed to enhance the flavor of dishes containing chicken, beef, pork, or vegetables.

2. How do I use "Whew, I Am Exhausted!"?

You can use "Whew, I Am Exhausted!" as a dry rub or a seasoning blend. Simply sprinkle it on your protein or vegetables before cooking, or mix it with oil and use it as a marinade.

3. What ingredients are in "Whew, I Am Exhausted!"?

"Whew, I Am Exhausted!" contains a blend of spices and herbs including garlic, onion, paprika, chili pepper, and black pepper. It also contains sea salt and natural flavors.

4. Is "Whew, I Am Exhausted!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Whew, I Am Exhausted!" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

5. Can I use "Whew, I Am Exhausted!" on other types of meat besides chicken, beef, and pork?

While "Whew, I Am Exhausted!" is specifically designed for chicken, beef, and pork, you can also use it on other types of meat such as fish or tofu for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AlowayFamily