• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I turn a long URL into a clickable link for my email signature?

In summary, "Another Tech Question" is a series of virtual cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef that teach customers how to use kitchen tools and gadgets to make delicious meals. These classes can be accessed by visiting the website and registering for a specific class, and no special equipment is needed. The classes typically last 45 minutes to an hour and participants are encouraged to ask questions during the class.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to make something like this:

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?stateid=1171804307x34102

look like this in an email:

view our catalog

Thanks

YES!You're going to type this, without the spaces before or after the <> characters.< a href="http://whateverthewebsiteis.com" >view our catalog< /a>Is that what you're needing? It'll work in your email signature or your newsletter, depending on the format of those things and the software you're using. That's the code, anyway. Just remove the spaces!

Thanks! I'll try that!

I'm "subscribed" to this thread - so if that doesn't work quite the way you need it to, let me know and I'll help you make it work. :)

jenniferp417 said:
YES!

You're going to type this, without the spaces before or after the <> characters.

< a href="http://whateverthewebsiteis.com" >view our catalog< /a>

Is that what you're needing? It'll work in your email signature or your newsletter, depending on the format of those things and the software you're using. That's the code, anyway. Just remove the spaces!
It isn't working...

Do I leave the space after the first "a"? Do I leave the quotes in that you have in there? Also, the particular link I want to use has additional characters after the .com - could that be the problem?

THANKS!

Ok. I'm going to send you a response in regular email because it'll be easier than trying to do it here in the forum.

Thanks so much Jennifer for all your help! I now have the link to the catalog on my signature like I wanted.

My new thing learned for the day!

Related to How can I turn a long URL into a clickable link for my email signature?

1. What is "Another Tech Question"?

"Another Tech Question" is a series of virtual cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef, where we teach our customers how to use kitchen tools and gadgets to make delicious meals.

2. How do I access "Another Tech Question" classes?

You can access "Another Tech Question" classes by visiting our website and registering for the class of your choice. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual class on the scheduled date and time.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate in "Another Tech Question" classes?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in our "Another Tech Question" classes. However, we do recommend having some basic kitchen tools and gadgets on hand to get the most out of the class.

4. How long are "Another Tech Question" classes?

Our "Another Tech Question" classes typically last around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the topics covered and any questions from participants.

5. Can I ask questions during the "Another Tech Question" class?

Yes, we encourage our participants to ask questions during the class. Our instructors will be happy to answer any questions related to the topic being discussed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr