• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Sneak Pampered Chef Tools into a Men-Only Hockey Party?

M
mistym
I have a Men only Party which looks like I may end up being the Pampered Chef Catering Consultant rather than a sales person! They are going to watch the hockey game and I am going to be serving food. As there is no demo time, what crafty ways can I get tools into these mens hand without disturbing thier game? I have premade sloppy joe mix and buns, so I need something sly to get them using the products and what not,

Suggestions needed as my brain is mush

Misty

Is this before the Christmas deadline? If so introduce yourself as Santa's Helper and either way tell them that you will be showing featured products during commercials. Tell them that this is an opportunity to do their shopping without going into a store. AND remember that many men so the cooking and LOVE QUALITY tools!

Have fun with it.

How did you get roped into that?? Is it before Christmas? If so, I would definitely try to have some examples of gift baskets they can choose so they don't have to look through the catalog to try to find gift ideas. The touchdown taco dip is a hit with guys when I make it, maybe have the tools you used right next to it (or try to make it as they are getting there--find a way to lure them into the kitchen). Good luck!

Beth, I LOVE that idea of featuring products during commercials!

For the slopppy joes they could use the large scoop to get it onto the bun. I also like the idea about featuring products during commercials. I would also have gift sets made up so that they can just pick and choose what they want.

I would send "Wish Lists" to all the wives/sig others and let them shop from that, then LEAVE!

HOCKEY??? HOW RUDE! :eek:

jwpamp said:
I would send "Wish Lists" to all the wives/sig others and let them shop from that, then LEAVE!

HOCKEY??? HOW RUDE! :eek:
I like that idea Janice!!!

Thanks Guys - great ideas! The show is tonight so I am so glad for your input. I made up little tickets for the guys to pull out during the commericials saying..."During this commerical break I would like to try....the Santuko knife....with its anti-stick grooves.......blah blah blah"
I also printed off the Gift Idea flyers I have so they can look through those. I am taking all my man tools and gifty items!
Fingers crossed I am not just the catering service. This is actually my second open house of the day! It is with a Party Lite Consultant at her house and PL don't do demo's per say so she wasn't really thinking about my needs. But then again I should have spoke up sooner and told her what I needed timewise etc etc BUT...now I know!

I'll let ya know how it turns out.....you never know right??

you guys rock

Misty

Great ideas! Good luck!

soooooo..I ended up being the catering service after all ;) The hosts husband is about 6'6", 350 pounds and he ate 7 sloppy joes! One other couple showed up :( Ya win some ya lose some i guess and It is at $300.00 right now so it will help me get the extra $100 of Spring Product.....there is a bright side...

I ended up teaching the kids how to play chopsticks on the piano....

phew, one more show then I am shutting it down until Feb and I have 7 shows booked in Feb. I am going to the UK in Jan for 3 weeks..thanks to PC of course!!

Thanks for all the help guys

Misty

just a thoughthockey games have two intermissions. demo time???

1. How can I subtly get men to use Pampered Chef products at a party?

One idea could be to set up a "build your own" sandwich station using the products. This way, they can see the usefulness and convenience of the tools without feeling like they are being sold to.

2. Are there any specific products that would be best to showcase at a men-only party?

Products that are geared towards grilling or cooking meats, such as the Grill Pan or Meat Tenderizer, would be great options to showcase at a men-only party.

3. Can I still incorporate a demonstration without taking away from the hockey game?

Yes, you could potentially do a quick and simple demonstration during a commercial break or intermission. This way, you are not interrupting the game but still showcasing the products.

4. How can I encourage men to use the products without seeming pushy?

One way to do this could be to casually mention the benefits of the products and how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable. You could also ask for their opinions and feedback on the products as they use them.

5. How can I make the party more interactive and engaging for the men?

Consider incorporating some fun games or challenges that involve using the products, such as a timed chopping competition or a blind taste test using the products. This will not only get them using the products but also add an element of excitement to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AmyDare
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views