• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a vegetarian option for Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

In summary, this woman is preparing to have her husband participate in her show, and he is one person. She is also expecting other guests to want chicken on their pizza, and her husband is not a guest. She suggests that the chicken be omitted and that the pizza be made with vegan ingredients instead.
sassypip
Silver Member
I am making this next Friday and the husband is a vegatarian, so the hostess would like me to leave half of the pizza without the chicken. Has anyone ever done this before and how did you do it and how did it turn out? Thanks in advance!! :eek:

I suppose you could by mixing the toppings in two bowls. He would just have to be careful that the chicken doesn't get on his side.

Okay - so her husband is one person...but what about the rest of the guests? What if there are 10 people there who want chicken on their CHICKEN enchilada pizza?

And is her husband a guest at the party...or is she just expecting you to feed her husband?

Seriously - if she wants a vegetarian demo, then she should pick a vegetarian recipe. To take away the chicken from this recipe doesn't really make sense.

(but it's delicious with the chicken!;))

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - so her husband is one person...but what about the rest of the guests? What if there are 10 people there who want chicken on their CHICKEN enchilada pizza?

And is her husband a guest at the party...or is she just expecting you to feed her husband?
Seriously - if she wants a vegetarian demo, then she should pick a vegetarian recipe. To take away the chicken from this recipe doesn't really make sense.

(but it's delicious with the chicken!;))

I agree!! If it's a show where the husband is genuinely interested in participating in the show then I'm okay with it, other than that - I'm NOT there to make your family dinner.

I made the Chicken Enchilada pizza last week at a show and it was so good! I don't know if you want to do this, but I did a vegan show last month and we used Morning Star Farm's Meal Starters Chik 'n strips in a recipe. I thought they were pretty good. I did the Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups, and substituted that for the chicken.

Why not just do the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza if the chicken is going to be a problem her/him/them?

I would not mix the chicken in at all. I would top one or two corner pieces with cooked chicken BEFORE topping with the onion/cheese/taco sauce mixture.

I would not mix the chicken in at all. I would layer the chicken over the cheese and leave one or two corner pieces without cooked chicken BEFORE topping with the onion/cheese/taco sauce mixture. Does that make sense?

Thanks for all the input. The husband will most likely be a part of the show. They both came to the party I did this past spring where I met them. SHe was getting ready to have her first baby and wanted to wait to have a show. THey are a super nice couple and both really into Pampered chef products. He was the only guy at the show. I only offered this recipe, the anipasti pull apart and a dessert, so those were the choices. She really wanted to do this one. I am going to do the layering like Danielle suggested. Thanks again everyone!! :)

Related to How can I make a vegetarian option for Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

To make Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you will need:
- 1 (12-inch) pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup of cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup of red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- Optional toppings: diced tomatoes, jalapenos, avocado, sour cream

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pre-made crust such as a tortilla, flatbread, or even cauliflower crust. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can omit the chicken and use a plant-based protein alternative or add more veggies such as corn, black beans, or diced zucchini.

4. How do I prevent the pizza crust from getting soggy?

To prevent the crust from getting soggy, pre-bake it for 5-7 minutes before adding the toppings. This will create a barrier between the crust and the sauce, keeping it crispy.

5. How do I store leftovers?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. To reheat, place the pizza in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Roadtripray