• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a 30 minute chicken with just chicken parts?

In summary, the "30 Minute Chicken Adaptation" is a quick and easy recipe that uses Pampered Chef's products to create a delicious chicken dish in just 30 minutes. The ingredients needed for this recipe include chicken breasts, a variety of vegetables, olive oil, Pampered Chef's All-Purpose Dill Mix, and Pampered Chef's Garlic & Herb Rub. It can be easily adapted for dietary restrictions by using alternative ingredients, and can also be made ahead of time for convenient meal prep.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
I tried searching but wasn't successful.

Can you make a 30 minute chicken with just chicken parts? I have a package of legs and thighs I would like use for dinner tonight. Does anybody have ideas of timing, etc? (Becky? Anybody?)

TIA

Geekgirl69 said:
I tried searching but wasn't successful.

Can you make a 30 minute chicken with just chicken parts? I have a package of legs and thighs I would like use for dinner tonight. Does anybody have ideas of timing, etc? (Becky? Anybody?)

TIA

I have done boneless breasts - I know ChefAnn has done legs and thighs....if she doesn't see this, try PM'ing her!

I think she covered them, and did them for 15-18 minutes - but check with her - she knows!

I'm here!One of my recruits did the 30 minute chicken at her first show, and the host's DH did the grocery shopping. He got dark quarters (legs still attached to thighs) instead of a whole chicken. We used 4 of the quarters. It took less than the 30 minutes, but I can't remember specifically how much - I think about 20 minutes in the micro, and then 10 minutes to rest. The meat fell off the bones.

:sing: :sing: Here She Comes...To Save The Day!:sing: :sing:

I knew you'd know!

ChefBeckyD said:
:sing: :sing: Here She Comes...To Save The Day!:sing: :sing:

I knew you'd know!

Thank you both!

And now, as an added bonus to the info, you can hum the Mighty Mouse Theme song all day too!:D

Yes, thanks for that. (The Mighty Mouse theme, that is.)

1. What is the "30 Minute Chicken Adaptation" recipe?

The "30 Minute Chicken Adaptation" is a quick and easy recipe that uses Pampered Chef's products to create a delicious chicken dish in just 30 minutes.

2. What ingredients are needed for the "30 Minute Chicken Adaptation"?

The ingredients for this recipe include chicken breasts, your choice of vegetables, olive oil, Pampered Chef's All-Purpose Dill Mix, and Pampered Chef's Garlic & Herb Rub.

3. Can I use different vegetables for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any vegetables you prefer or have on hand. Some popular options include broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini, and onions.

4. How do I adapt this recipe for dietary restrictions?

This recipe can easily be adapted for dietary restrictions by using alternative ingredients. For example, you can use gluten-free versions of the Pampered Chef products or substitute the chicken with tofu or a plant-based protein.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetables ahead of time and store them in the fridge. When you are ready to cook, simply follow the recipe as directed. This can also be a great meal prep option for busy weekdays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • kzegar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies