• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I jumpstart my sales after a 7-month break?

In summary, to get started with selling Pampered Chef products again, you will need to reactivate your account and order a new starter kit. If you have been inactive for more than one year, this is necessary to ensure you have all the necessary materials. You can use your old consultant ID and website if you have previously sold products, but may need to contact customer service if you have been inactive for more than one year. Training and support are available for all consultants, including those just starting again, and reactivated consultants can still earn rewards and incentives.
Boomerjojo
So, I have not been selling for at least 7 months now and I really want to get back into it. Does anyone have ideas to get new customers? All of my friends say they have no money and keep telling me they will book at a later date.

I just met someone who is thinking about a show and I feel so out of practice with this whole selling thing. Any ideas or suggestions for all this would be wonderful. I am really hoping to get this party booked on Monday and hopefully more will follow.

Thanks in advance!

No advice, just best wishes!

Tell your friend you would really appreciate their help. Explain you want to get your business started again. You can also offer to provide the ingredients. If they still don't want to have a show ask them if they know anyone who would be interested.

Make sure to offer your service too. Tell them about the $2 per serving recipes. Or the Power Cooking Show. Act excited about the fall specials and the new products.

Pamper a business like many have talked about on threads her on CS.

Call some of your past hosts and customers. Tell them about the Chillzanne being discontinued and then ask if they would like to hear about the upcoming host specials.

All Rhonda said AND watch your training dvd again - practice your show again - just like riding a bike - it will all come back to you! Best of luck!

I am also restarting after about 10 months...i started by throwing my own show. I invited 80 people...10 showed up and i got 3 confirmed bookings and about 10 possible bookings. My husband works today so I am spending the afternoon confirming those bookings.

GOOD LUCK!

Related to How can I jumpstart my sales after a 7-month break?

1. How can I get started with selling Pampered Chef products again?

To get started with selling Pampered Chef products again, you will need to reactivate your account and place an order for a new starter kit. You can do this by contacting your consultant or visiting our website and following the reactivation process.

2. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit if I previously sold Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you have not sold Pampered Chef products for more than one year, you will need to purchase a new starter kit to reactivate your account. This will ensure that you have all the necessary materials and products to start selling again.

3. Can I still use my old consultant ID and website?

If you have previously sold Pampered Chef products, you can reactivate your account and continue using your old consultant ID and website. However, if you have been inactive for more than one year, you will need to contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service to reactivate your website.

4. Is there any training available for those who are "just starting selling again"?

Yes, we offer ongoing training and support for all of our consultants, including those who are just starting selling again. You can access training materials and resources through your consultant website, attend local team meetings and conferences, and take advantage of online training opportunities.

5. Can I still earn rewards and incentives as a reactivated consultant?

Yes, as a reactivated consultant, you can still participate in our rewards and incentive programs. However, some incentives may have specific requirements or deadlines, so be sure to check with your consultant or refer to your consultant website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies