• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I improve my phone sales success in Illinois?

In summary, to improve phone sales success in Illinois, it is important to research and understand the target market in the state and tailor your approach accordingly. Effective phone sales techniques for Pampered Chef consultants include building rapport, identifying needs, and using persuasive language. To make calls more engaging and successful, personalize each call and maintain a confident and enthusiastic tone. When facing rejection, remember not to take it personally and stay motivated by setting goals and focusing on the positive aspects of the job. If relocating to a new state, it is important to research and adapt to the new market, and network with other consultants for support.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
Hi,
I joined yesterday because I was looking for booking phone scripts. I've been a consultant since April 2008. I had some great months and some ok months. This is a part time thing for me right now as I'm a special Educator. But I've made a commitment to earn Disney.

I just can't seem to get the yeses over the phone. I've made at least 20 contacts in the last week and I didn't get a single yes.

On top of this it looks like I'll be moving to Tennessee at the end of the school year as my boyfriend was offered a transfer.

I'm a little pessimistic right now and don't know how to get out of the funk.

hello! what part of IL?

New in IL also. still have not got it down.

Welcome!One thing to remember is that every no brings you closer to the next yes. It's a statistics thing.As for getting out of your funk, the best advice I can give is to think about why you do PC. Your reason now may be different than what it was when you started. I know mine has changed.Take a look at how you're asking. It's easy to get into a habit of making it sound like you want them to do something for you by hosting a show. It's important to make it about them. You want to help them get free and discounted products, have a fun night with their friends, etc. After that, the thing to do is act like Nike and "Just do it!"Best wishes!

I'm in Joliet. I've tried changing up my script. I've tried offering extra incentives. I just can't seem to get a yes over the phone :(

Hi Amy--I'm out your way. Who is your recruiter and director? Have you talked to them to ask for help?

Hi Amy,
Welcome aboard. I was born in St. Joseph Hospital in Joliet 1968. That has been a little while ago. I hope you can find what works best for your business.

Sorry, I got lost in all the treads. I'm still having trouble but my director keeps working with me.

1. How can I improve my phone sales success in Illinois?

One way to improve your phone sales success in Illinois is to research and understand your target market in the state. This can include understanding the cultural norms, preferences, and behavior of potential customers in that region. Additionally, tailoring your pitch and approach to fit the needs and wants of the Illinois market can greatly improve your chances of success.

2. What are some effective phone sales techniques for Pampered Chef consultants?

Some effective phone sales techniques for Pampered Chef consultants include building rapport with the customer, identifying their needs and offering personalized solutions, and using strong and persuasive language. It can also be helpful to have a clear understanding of your products and their benefits, as well as being able to effectively handle objections.

3. How can I make my phone calls more engaging and successful?

To make your phone calls more engaging and successful, try to personalize each call and make a genuine connection with the customer. This can include using their name, asking open-ended questions, and actively listening to their responses. It can also be helpful to use a confident and enthusiastic tone of voice, and to have a clear and concise pitch that highlights the unique selling points of Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I handle rejection and stay motivated while making phone sales?

Handling rejection is an important aspect of any sales job, and it's important to not take it personally. Remember that not every customer will be interested in your products, and that's okay. Stay motivated by setting realistic goals for yourself and celebrating small successes. Additionally, try to focus on the positive aspects of your job and the satisfaction of helping customers find products they love.

5. How can I adapt my phone sales techniques if I am relocating to a new state?

If you are relocating to a new state, it's important to research and understand the target market in that area. Take the time to learn about the cultural norms, preferences, and behavior of potential customers in the new state. Additionally, you may need to adjust your pitch and approach to fit the needs and wants of the new market. It can also be helpful to network and make connections with other Pampered Chef consultants in the area to gain insights and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLuAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Paula Miller-Knipple
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • Fran Milne