• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I host an Open House and Mystery Host Show in my new neighborhood?

In summary, an Open House/Mystery Host Show is a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to showcase and sell their products, with one guest randomly chosen to receive host rewards. To get invited, you can connect with a consultant and follow them on social media. There is no obligation to make a purchase, but it's a great opportunity to try out the products. Anyone can host a show, whether they are a consultant or not. Attending a show allows you to see and experience the products, learn cooking tips, and potentially win free or discounted products. It's also a fun and social event to attend with friends or family.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
My director has suggested that I do an O.H. or a M.H. show for my new neighborhood.
I thought this would be great during this or next month, but I just don't understand how to do this.
I am in a brand new community in my town, and there are about 30 houses in this little track, and thought it would be great for all of us to get together and meet each other, but how do you do it w/ PC?
I am just not grasping the idea for some reason.
Like, I would invite everyone over to "Meet your neighbor" but have a PC show at the same time, and expect people to buy.

Can someone please help me wrap my brain around this...PLEASE!!!!
I think I feel like I am finding a way to shove my business into thier faces, and I don't like that...
OK, enough rambling (I am sick and dilerious today:D )

Do a search on Mystery Host, there's lots of into out here.

For an Opne House, just set up an area in your home as a display for your PC items, and have some samples available for the guests too. You can do a quick demo during the OH if you want, but don't necessarily have to. Just invite people to come by and meet you and your family and to check out the products too. Have catalogs and orderforms available for them in case they (hopefully) want to place an order. You can even do a prize drawing. Have everyone fill out the drawing slips and draw a prize winner soometime during the open house. The prize can be anything, a sample packet of herbs, a Season's Best, or a discount.

Good luck!

What is an Open House/Mystery Host Show?

An Open House/Mystery Host Show is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a party at their home or another location to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. The "mystery host" aspect means that one lucky guest will be randomly chosen to receive the host rewards, which can include free or discounted products.

How do I get invited to an Open House/Mystery Host Show?

You can get invited to an Open House/Mystery Host Show by connecting with a Pampered Chef consultant and expressing interest in attending one of their events. Consultants often promote their shows through social media, so it's a good idea to follow them on platforms like Facebook or Instagram to stay updated on upcoming events.

Do I need to make a purchase at an Open House/Mystery Host Show?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at an Open House/Mystery Host Show. However, it is a great opportunity to see and try out Pampered Chef products and learn more about how they can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

Can I host my own Open House/Mystery Host Show?

Yes, anyone can host an Open House/Mystery Host Show! If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own show as a way to introduce your friends and family to the products and potentially grow your business. If you're not a consultant, you can still host a show by connecting with a consultant and working together to plan and host the event.

What are the benefits of attending an Open House/Mystery Host Show?

Attending an Open House/Mystery Host Show allows you to see and experience Pampered Chef products in person, ask questions, and learn cooking tips and tricks. Additionally, as a guest, you have the opportunity to win free or discounted products through the mystery host rewards. It is also a fun and social event to attend with friends or family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies