• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get bookings in a new area and manage without a vehicle?

In summary, to get bookings in a new area, it is recommended to network and connect with people, join local groups, attend events, and offer incentives for hosting parties. If you don't have a vehicle, utilize public transportation or ridesharing services and invest in a foldable cart. To get bookings without knowing many people in the area, consider hosting a launch party, partnering with local businesses, and always having business cards on hand. To ensure enough products for shows without a vehicle, plan ahead and offer virtual parties or take orders for bulky products. To avoid negative experiences, set clear goals and boundaries, communicate openly with customers, and stay organized and adaptable.
lotsadots
After my life went haywire after signing up as a consultant last time, I'm here again and ready to give this one more try.I'm looking for ideas on how to get bookings when you've moved to a new area and don't know many people!Also, to those of you without vehicles in a city, how do you manage lugging your stuff around to shows?

Last edited:
Hey fellow Maritimer! :) I can't really help you out with your questions, but I believe there's a CD called "Move It, You Won't Lose It" available on supply order. That might be helpful.

Welcome back!!

1. How can I get bookings in a new area?

One of the best ways to get bookings in a new area is to network and connect with people. Start by reaching out to friends and family who may live in the area and ask if they know anyone who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also join local Facebook groups, attend community events, and hand out business cards to spread the word about your business. Additionally, consider offering incentives for hosting a party, such as extra free products or discounts for guests who book their own party.

2. How can I manage without a vehicle in a city?

If you don't have a vehicle in a city, you can still manage your Pampered Chef business by utilizing public transportation or ridesharing services. Plan ahead and schedule your parties and deliveries around the availability of these options. You can also consider investing in a foldable cart or dolly to help you transport your products to and from shows.

3. How do I get bookings when I don't know many people in my new area?

Getting bookings in a new area can be challenging if you don't know many people. However, there are still ways to reach out to potential hosts. Consider hosting a launch party to introduce yourself and your business to your new community. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to host joint events. Additionally, make sure to always have business cards on hand to give out to people you meet in your daily life.

4. How can I make sure I have enough products to bring to shows without a vehicle?

To ensure you have enough products for shows without a vehicle, it's important to plan ahead. Keep track of your inventory and make sure to place orders in advance. You can also consider offering virtual parties, where you can showcase your products without needing to physically transport them. Another option is to have a small selection of products that you can easily carry with you to shows, and offer to take orders for other products that may be too bulky to bring.

5. How do I avoid a repeat of my previous experience with my Pampered Chef business?

To avoid a repeat of any negative experiences with your Pampered Chef business, it's important to set clear goals and boundaries for yourself. Don't overbook yourself and make sure to prioritize self-care. Additionally, communicate openly with your customers and potential hosts about your availability and any potential limitations you may have, such as not having a vehicle. Remember to also stay organized and constantly evaluate and adjust your strategies to ensure the success of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies