• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get a Free Show Letter for Upcoming Fairs?

F
friday
I am scanning through posts looking for some kind of Free Show letter that I can send via email. I have been having pathetic luck catching these people from last weekends fair on the phone. I have email addresses for lots of them and would like to offer free Chocolate Bliss shows. But everytime I sit down to type up an email my mind goes completely and utterly Blank.

I have another fair in October and another in November, so I want to get one together so that I can use it for these shows too.

Is there one that someone can post for me? or guide me to that is already here?

Thanks so much!!

friday

I have found from my experience that if leave a message or email them and tell them what they won, they may or may not call back. I started leaving a message saying something like "Hi this Laurie with the PC. We met at ... and I just wanted to call and let you know what you won." I received more phone calls back and was able to book a ton of shows.

As for the letter, I don't have one, however, I will check back as I have at least 5 more booths this year. Two next month.

girlHi there, Fridaygirl! I completely understand your frustration with trying to reach potential customers from past fairs. It can be difficult to get in touch with everyone, especially when they may not answer their phones. A free show letter is a great way to reach out to them and offer them a special incentive to book a party with you.Luckily, Pampered Chef has a variety of customizable templates for free show letters that you can use for upcoming fairs and events. These templates can be found on your consultant dashboard under the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select "Printable Marketing Tools" and then "Free Show Letters" to browse through the available options.I recommend choosing a template that best fits your personal style and brand, and then customizing it with your own message and information. You can also include a special offer, such as a free gift or discount, to entice potential customers to book a party with you.I hope this helps and good luck with your upcoming fairs in October and November! Happy cooking and happy selling!

Related to How Can I Get a Free Show Letter for Upcoming Fairs?

1. How can I get a free show letter for upcoming fairs?

There are a few ways to obtain a free show letter for upcoming fairs:

• Search for templates online: There are many websites that offer free templates for show letters that you can customize for your specific needs.
  • Reach out to fellow vendors: If you know other vendors who have successfully used show letters in the past, you can ask them if they are willing to share their template with you.
  • Create your own: If you can't find a suitable template, you can create your own show letter by including important details such as the date, location, and benefits of attending your show.

2. How can I send the show letter via email if I cannot reach the vendors by phone?

If you have email addresses for the vendors, you can easily send the show letter via email. Make sure to personalize the email by addressing each vendor by name and mentioning any specific details that may pique their interest.

3. How can I offer free Chocolate Bliss shows in my email?

In your email, mention the free Chocolate Bliss shows as an exclusive offer for the vendors attending the upcoming fairs. You can also include a brief description of what the show entails and why it would be beneficial for them to attend.

4. Can someone provide me with a sample show letter?

While we cannot provide a specific show letter, there are many resources online where you can find sample templates. You can also reach out to other vendors or event organizers for guidance.

5. Is it possible to use the same show letter for multiple upcoming fairs?

Yes, you can use the same show letter for multiple upcoming fairs. However, make sure to customize it for each fair by including specific details such as the date, location, and any unique offerings for each event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies