• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Earn a Trip to Miami, Mexico, or Paris with TPC Achievers?

In summary, everyone is doing well and has different goals for their TPC trips. Katie is almost to level 2 on her trip to Miami, but needs to sell 9000 more points to get there. Diane has earned level 3 on her trip to Mexico and is just waiting for her last two recruits to qualify.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
So how is everyone doing? What trip have you earned or working for Miami or Mexico or Paris ? I wish they had an extra day or somthing for TPC achivers for the Miami trip . Only the Mexico trip has 1 extra day
I am almost at level 2 Miami

I am at level one I would love level 2 but iam way far away from it. I can only hope.

I hit level 1 in March, but it doesn't look good for Miami - I basically took a break and its not gonna happen now.

I need to sell $8000 and promote to director, and I'll have enough for level 2.

Don't forget you can sell more and still get the incentive along as you have aleast 1 recuit.

chef131doreen said:
Don't forget you can sell more and still get the incentive along as you have aleast 1 recuit.

I have 4 recruits qualified this year, plus another I'm planning on qualifying. Then, I want the 3000 points for promoting....and the 8000 in sales. That's my plan. Recruiting points and promoting points will be easier than selling more.:D

I'm working towards level one. I've already got my qual. recruit & 14,000 in sales. My November should be big (Mega Show, 3 parties, 2 catty parties & statewide fundraiser). I'll be seriously upset if I don't make it happen.

I've earned Miami -- I can do Paris if I can find two more people who are looking for me!

As long as my first recruit qualifies and I can sell almost 9K more, my DH and I will be going to Miami. I hope so - could really use a free trip in this economy. My DD was so excited until she learned that she gets to stay home with Nana. Oh well.

I should have Paris earned by the end of the month!!!! I cant wait to go with my husband. A trip without the kids and we've never been out of the country.

Wow, you guys are doing great. I earned level 1 and am excited about that. I was aiming for Miami but it just didn't happen. Next year hopefully.

Wow! Awesome everyone!!

I earned level 2 and I'm hoping for level 3, but it's going to be a tough one. We shall see! I've got about 14,000 more points to go. I do have one more consultant who will hopefully qualify within the next month and another who wants to sign. It'll mostly have to be sales!!!

Good luck everyone!

Level 1 for me. Too far away for level 2. Next year, I WILL earn level 2!

I just hit level one, I was really hoping for Level 2. I will go next year on the level 2 trip. With this National Cluster Meeting, I think the trip will be Disney or Hawii! I am there!!! Katie

I will make Miami, Lord willing, and the creek don't rise Once I promote to Director, and get the extra points, etc. I just need $12,000 in sales by the end of the year.

How many points do you get for each recruit? Do you get promotion points for promoting to FD?

I wish points were prorated....I didn't start PC until July = (

Jessamary said:
How many points do you get for each recruit? Do you get promotion points for promoting to FD?

You get 2000 points for each recruit who qualifies before going inactive. There are no points for promoting to FD, although FDs have reduced points requirements, like Directors do.

My Goal:

Mexico, Level 3 with extra TPC day (earned last year):

Have 69,271 points, recruits are fulfilled:

4729 points to go.

2 October Cooking Shows left. 6 November Shows with 2 Holiday Booths.

Still helping the last 2 recruits I signed to qualify....that would add 4000 points, meaning I would need 729 in sales. :D

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please praise God with me... with the show I submitted today ....
I'M GOING TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!! and praise God I get an extra day
for TPC! Now I may as well shoot for level 4... yikes.. that's out there
but God knows if it's possible! I guess I should take my dh too huh?

That is so wonderful Diane--congrats!

Related to How Can I Earn a Trip to Miami, Mexico, or Paris with TPC Achievers?

1. What are trip incentives and how do they work?

Trip incentives are rewards given to consultants for meeting certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef. These incentives can include all-expenses-paid trips to luxurious destinations around the world. To qualify, consultants must meet the designated sales requirements during a specific time period.

2. What are the sales goals required to earn a trip incentive?

The sales goals for trip incentives vary depending on the destination and time period. They are typically based on a combination of personal sales and team sales. Pampered Chef provides a detailed breakdown of the sales requirements for each trip incentive.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations for earning a trip incentive?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations for earning a trip incentive. These can include being an active consultant at the time of the trip, not having any outstanding debts to Pampered Chef, and being in compliance with the company's policies and procedures.

4. Can I bring a guest with me on the trip incentive?

Yes, most trip incentives allow consultants to bring a guest with them. However, there may be additional fees associated with bringing a guest, and they must meet certain requirements set by Pampered Chef. These details will be provided when the trip incentive is announced.

5. How can I stay updated on upcoming trip incentives?

Pampered Chef regularly announces trip incentives through email, social media, and the consultant's back office. Make sure to regularly check these sources for updates on upcoming trip incentives and their sales requirements. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views