• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I call Santa Claus for free?

In summary, "Santa Claus Number" is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a special discount code that is only available during the holiday season. The code is typically sent out to customers via email or through social media channels, and can be used on any Pampered Chef products. There is no limit to how many times the code can be used and it usually expires at the end of the holiday season. However, customers should double check the expiration date on their specific code.
letscook04
Gold Member
This is fantastic!! Pass it on to other kids.......

If you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or you're a
Big kid yourself, try calling the "800" phone number below to listen to

Santa Claus. He is very jolly and from Dec 13th - Dec 24th, there is a

New message from Santa everyday. He reminds the children to be good and

Thoughtful to others and he sounds very real..... Best of all it is

FREE!

Santa Claus

1-800-972-6242

Thanks for the info...gonna pass it on to family with the little kids!:D

That is awesome. I had my 4 year old son called and he listens so carefully. Its about the only time he does listen--LOL!!!:p

It's cute, my daugther called yesterday when a freind gave us the # such a great idea!

Related to How can I call Santa Claus for free?

What is "Santa Claus Number?"

"Santa Claus Number" is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a special discount code that is only available during the holiday season. It is a way for our customers to save money on their purchases during this festive time of year.

How can I obtain the "Santa Claus Number?"

The "Santa Claus Number" is typically sent out to our customers via email or through our social media channels. Make sure to keep an eye out for it during the holiday season so you don't miss out on the discount!

Can I use the "Santa Claus Number" on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Santa Claus Number" can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including both seasonal and year-round items. However, please note that it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Santa Claus Number?"

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the "Santa Claus Number." Feel free to use it as many times as you like during the holiday season to save on all your Pampered Chef purchases.

When does the "Santa Claus Number" expire?

The "Santa Claus Number" typically expires at the end of the holiday season, usually around December 31st. However, please double check the expiration date on your specific code to ensure that it is still valid before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • raebates