• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My PC Business After a Year Away?

In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges of getting bookings for Pampered Chef parties and the frustrations of relying on family and friends for sales. The speaker shares their own experience of expanding their customer base by reaching out to new people and advertising in different places. They also mention that they do the business as a hobby and are content with the profits they make. The conversation ends with a message of encouragement to keep trying and not give up.
mom2kr
Since I last was involved with PC about 1 year ago?

What do you all do when you can't get any bookings? I have asked family members, and friends from church and no one will book with me? I have even just suggested a catalog show.

Sometimes, I wonder if PC is not the right thing for me. I have thought about going into another direct sales, but when I have expressed this to my sisters, they just complain and say they don't have any money!!

What to do??

Cheryl

Finding PC loversIt's such a discouraging situation to be stuck in the same circle of friends and family that may feel pressured to buy from our new business venture. My family always was supportive but I didn't want to take advantage of that. I had to get out of my circle of friends and family after only a few months. I ran out of people to do shows.
So I began to advertise and get out to my neighbors. I am in a new neighborhood now, where we just bought a house 9 months ago. I am meeting new people left and right and feel that this is very good for my business. I know there are plenty of women out there who love PC, I just have to find them. It's going to take some work. I advertise at doctor's offices, kid's resale shops, insurance offices, carry my Pc bag to the grocery store, leave cards everywhere they will let me and advertise through word of mouth from my friends and family who let their co-workers and neighbors know about me.
I have a nice customer base but I would like more. I do this as a hobby so whatever I make as profit really doesn't contribute to any bills. IT's pretty much for me to spend on whatever. We are blessed financially with my husband's job so that I can do this as a hobby and to collect lots of FREE stuff. I do like to make extra money to have for myself, gifts for my hubby and the kids. So I am still venturing out to find those PC lovers. You will find them too if you look for them. Don't give up. I think that all direct sales will have the same results if you don't get out of your circle!! Hope it works out for you. Remember we all have our slow seasons!

Debbie :D

First of all, don't get discouraged! Every direct sales company has its ups and downs, and it's common to experience a lull in bookings. Here are a few tips to help you get back on track with your PC business:1. Reconnect with past customers: Reach out to previous customers and see if they are interested in hosting another party or purchasing products. You can also offer them a discount or incentive for bringing a friend to the party.2. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to promote your business and reach potential customers. Share photos of your products, host online parties, and offer special deals or promotions.3. Attend vendor events: Look for local events where you can set up a booth and showcase your products. This is a great way to meet new people and potentially get new bookings.4. Offer incentives for bookings: Consider offering a free product or discount to anyone who books a party with you. People love getting something for free, so this can be a great motivator for them to book with you.5. Host a virtual party: If you're having trouble finding people to host in-person parties, consider hosting a virtual party instead. This allows you to reach a wider audience and can be more convenient for busy individuals.Remember, consistency is key in the direct sales industry. Keep promoting your business, reaching out to potential customers, and offering incentives for bookings. Don't give up, and you will see results! Good luck!

1. How has the Pampered Chef business model changed over the years?

Over the years, the Pampered Chef business model has evolved to keep up with the changing times. We have shifted from traditional in-person parties to virtual parties and online sales. We have also expanded our product line to include more health-conscious and eco-friendly options.

2. Have there been changes in the quality of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we are constantly working to improve the quality of our products. Our team of experts rigorously test and retest all of our products to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and durability.

3. How has technology impacted the way Pampered Chef operates?

Technology has greatly impacted the way we do business at Pampered Chef. We now have a user-friendly website for online sales, as well as a mobile app for easy shopping on the go. We also use social media to connect with our customers and provide helpful tips and recipes.

4. Are there any changes in the compensation plan for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, our compensation plan has been updated to reflect the changes in our business model. Our consultants now have the opportunity to earn commission on both in-person and virtual parties, as well as online sales. We also offer bonuses and incentives for reaching sales goals.

5. How has the pandemic affected Pampered Chef?

The pandemic has affected all businesses, and Pampered Chef is no exception. However, we have adapted by offering virtual parties and online sales, as well as implementing safety measures for in-person parties. We have also introduced new products that cater to the current needs of our customers, such as meal prep and kitchen organization tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • draskids
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd