• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Avoid Duplicate Gifts at a Fundraising Show?

In summary, a fundraiser show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef to help organizations, schools, or charities raise money. You can book a fundraiser show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. The products featured in the show can be customized, and on average, organizations can raise $500 to $1,000. The host can also earn free and discounted products as a reward for hosting the show.
praephil
Gold Member
Hi All--I need a little help with how to run my Fundraiser show this weekend. It's not an actual fundraiser, but a friend holding a show for another friend who's house burned down. I have made a Wish list with pictures, prices and #'s to put into all of the folders so everyone will know what to buy, but how do I keep track of what they buy, so that she doesn't get doubles?:confused: I don't really want to have to tell people that they will have to pick something else b/c that's already been bought.

Put the wishlist items on index cards, and pass those around - once the index card has been chosen, the next person has to choose something else.

OOOO...Good Idea!!!! Thanks--that helps a bunch:D

That's a good idea. Has anyone ever did a invite for something like this?

Hi there! First of all, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's house burning down. It's wonderful that you are organizing a fundraiser show for her. As for keeping track of purchases, there are a few options you could consider. One option is to have a sign-up sheet where people can write down what they plan to purchase. This way, you can keep track of what has already been purchased and avoid duplicates. Another option is to have a designated person, such as a friend or family member, help you keep track of purchases as they are made. You could also use a spreadsheet or app to record purchases as they happen. Whichever method you choose, be sure to communicate with your guests and let them know that you are trying to avoid duplicates so that everyone can contribute to helping your friend. I hope the fundraiser show is a success!

Related to How Can I Avoid Duplicate Gifts at a Fundraising Show?

1. What is a fundraiser show?

A fundraiser show is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to help organizations, schools, or charities raise money. It is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn new recipes and purchase Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

2. How can I book a fundraiser show?

You can book a fundraiser show by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service. They will help you schedule a date and time for the show and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

3. Can I choose the products that will be featured in the fundraiser show?

Yes, you can customize the products that will be featured in the fundraiser show. Our consultants will work with you to determine which products will best fit your audience and your fundraising goals.

4. How much money can we expect to raise from a fundraiser show?

This can vary depending on the size of the event, the number of guests, and the amount of product sold. On average, organizations can raise anywhere from $500 to $1,000 from a fundraiser show.

5. Can we earn host rewards for hosting a fundraiser show?

Yes, the host of the fundraiser show can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at the event. This is a great way to get some new Pampered Chef products for your organization while also raising money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • aborchardt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aborchardt
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies