• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I access the Consultant News on the Pampered Chef website?

In summary, the person is seeking help with accessing the Consultant News, and they have tried re-booting their computer and allowing pop-ups to no avail. They are considering uninstalling the Yahoo toolbar and are unsure how to do so. The expert suggests using a different browser, clearing cache and cookies, and disabling ad blockers as possible solutions. They also recommend contacting technical support for further assistance.
Chefstover2
I've finally figured out if I need a quick answer to a technical question to come and ask you guys.

I'm trying to access the Consultant News but it won't pop up. I've tried re-booting the computer and it looks as though I'm allowing pop-ups, except I can't get my Yahoo toolbar to show the pop-up tool.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe I should uninstall the yahoo toolbar, but can't figure out how to do that...I always tell folks I know just enough about computers to be dangerous :D

TIA

Chefstover2 said:
I've finally figured out if I need a quick answer to a technical question to come and ask you guys.

I'm trying to access the Consultant News but it won't pop up. I've tried re-booting the computer and it looks as though I'm allowing pop-ups, except I can't get my Yahoo toolbar to show the pop-up tool.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe I should uninstall the yahoo toolbar, but can't figure out how to do that...I always tell folks I know just enough about computers to be dangerous :D

TIA

Yahoo toolbar can be uninstalled by going to:
Start - set program access and defaults (in the top box) - change or remove programs and then find it in the list.

I don't like Yahoo toolbars, I'd uninstall it...

You can also save any of the PDFs (including the newsletter) by right-clicking, and selecting "save link as" then putting it someplace on your hard drive. Open it from there.

I agree with chefann, I use the google toolbar it's way better.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the Consultant News. I would suggest trying a different internet browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox, to see if that helps with the pop-up issue. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as well as disabling any ad blockers that may be preventing the pop-up from appearing. If none of those solutions work, I would recommend contacting our technical support team for further assistance. They can be reached at 1-888-687-2433. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to How can I access the Consultant News on the Pampered Chef website?

What is "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc"?

"Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc" is a community forum where individuals can seek technical assistance and support from fellow members. It is a platform for sharing knowledge, asking questions, and finding solutions to technology-related issues.

How can I post a question on "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc"?

To post a question on "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc," you can simply click on the "New Topic" button on the homepage and fill out the form with your question. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible to receive accurate and helpful responses from the community.

Is "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc" only for technical support?

No, "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc" is not limited to technical support only. It is also a platform for discussing technology news, sharing tips and tricks, and networking with like-minded individuals.

Can I answer questions on "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc"?

Yes, anyone can answer questions on "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc." If you have knowledge or expertise in a particular area, you can provide valuable insights and solutions to other members' queries.

Are there any rules for using "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc"?

Yes, there are a few rules that members are expected to follow while using "Help From Tekkies Needed on Cc." These include being respectful towards others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and staying on topic. Please refer to the forum guidelines for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Senkimekia