• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Attending a Conference Boost Your Business?

In summary, conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn, network, and be inspired. It is usually held in July or August at a different location each year, with this year's location being the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. The registration fee is $299, but early bird registration can save you $50. Attending conference provides valuable training, product knowledge, business tips, and networking opportunities. Guests can also attend for a registration fee of $225, making it a great opportunity to introduce potential recruits or hosts to the Pampered Chef community.
soccermom18
Hi everyone, I am finally gettting a chance to introduce myself. My name is Steffanie and I live in Taylor Mill, Kentucky. I have been a consultant since November 2007. I have been a member on chef success for a few months and love the site. Your posts have inspired my business in many ways. I had my best month ever in June thanks to the info I have read on this site. My sales were $5400 in June and I signed my first recruit. I am so excited. I am going to conference in Wave 3 and I would really like to meet some of you.
A few personal things about myself. I am married and a mother to 3 wonderful children (2boys 1girl). I work my pampered chef business full time along with being a taxi cab driver for my kids.
Well I've bored you enough. I hope to meet some of you at conference.:)

Wow!! Taylor Mill??? I'm just a hop, skip and quick Anderson Ferry ride across the Ohio River from you. I'll go stand on my back deck and wave... can you see me???

Welcome to CS!! Glad to have another local cheffer to chat with and be able to meet without having to make the trip to Chicago! So, who is your Director? I wouldn't be surprised if we are on the same branch of a family tree.

My director is Willow Ross. I am on your side of the river all the time. My son plays select soccer so I always traveling. Nice to meet you!

Willow... that would make Kathie your upline? Then we are in the same "family". My director is Cindy Bransford! I really wish I was going to conference and could meet you, but it wasn't in the cards for me this year. It is always so much fun to meet a sister consultant... well, I guess in our case we are more like cousin consultants!

Since you are in OH so much for soccer, how well do you know the Three Rivers area? I know we have lots of soccer fields around here and I'm guessing that your son has played on most of them.

Welcome, and congratulations on getting your business off to a booming start.

Welcome!! You are doing AMAZING with your sales...and your business will BOOM after conference! Good choice to go!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Related to How Can Attending a Conference Boost Your Business?

1. What is conference and why should I attend?

Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for all consultants to come together and learn, network, and be inspired. It's a great opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, hear success stories, and get motivated to take your business to the next level.

2. When and where is conference held?

Conference is usually held in July or August at a different location each year. This year, it will be held in Wave 3 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.

3. How much does it cost to attend conference?

The registration fee for conference is $299, but if you register before the early bird deadline, you can save $50. There may also be additional costs for travel, accommodations, and meals.

4. What can I expect to gain from attending conference?

Attending conference can provide you with valuable training, new product knowledge, business tips, and networking opportunities. You'll also have the chance to hear from top leaders and successful consultants, and gain inspiration and motivation to take your business to the next level.

5. Can I bring a guest to conference?

Yes, you can bring a guest to conference. However, they must be a registered guest and the cost for their registration is $225. This is a great opportunity to introduce a potential recruit or future host to the Pampered Chef community and show them the potential of this business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cristin Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Sabrina Serfling