• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Awesome! Sending Pampered Chef Designed E-Mails Through Icontact!

In summary, to send Pampered Chef designed emails through iContact, log into your account and click on the "Messages" tab. Then, choose "Create a Message" and select "Start with a Template." You can customize the Pampered Chef templates by editing the text, images, and colors, and adding your own branding. A Pampered Chef account is not required to use these templates, and you can preview them before sending to subscribers. There are no additional fees for using these templates in iContact.
babywings76
Gold Member
My director just sent me a test message. She was on the phone with someone from iContact today and they guided her through copying the PC generated e-mail designs from our PWS into iContact to send out. It worked beautifully! I asked if she could give me directions on how to do that. What a great alternative to the PWS, I like a lot of their e-mails, but they get blocked by spam filters, this will help to get through to more people now. I wonder if there is a way to do the e-invites through iContact somehow?

I think the e-invites would be great. I would also like the information when you get it please. Thanks

Me too please send me the instructions on how to put our PWS emails into our iContact .....Thanks

I'll post as soon as I hear back from her. :)

I've sent through Constant Contact. The problem is that the invites won't work because everyone will have the same RSVP link.

You could send invites through E-vite. There is a way you can upload your own design to E-vite... you would just have to have software to edit the invitation into a background jpeg image.

babywings76 said:
I'll post as soon as I hear back from her. :)

Can't Wait!!

1. How do I send Pampered Chef designed emails through iContact?

To send Pampered Chef designed emails through iContact, first log into your iContact account and click on the "Messages" tab. Then, choose "Create a Message" and select "Start with a Template." From there, you can search for and select the Pampered Chef template you would like to use.

2. Can I customize the Pampered Chef email templates in iContact?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef email templates in iContact. Once you have selected a template, you can edit the text, images, and colors to fit your needs. You can also add your own branding and personal touches to make the email unique.

3. Do I need a Pampered Chef account to use the iContact email templates?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to use the iContact email templates. These templates are available to all iContact users and can be used for any type of email marketing campaign.

4. Can I preview the Pampered Chef email templates before sending them out?

Yes, you can preview the Pampered Chef email templates before sending them out. In iContact, click on the "Preview" button to see how the email will look on both desktop and mobile devices. This allows you to make any necessary changes before sending the email to your subscribers.

5. Are there any additional fees for using the Pampered Chef email templates in iContact?

No, there are no additional fees for using the Pampered Chef email templates in iContact. These templates are included in your iContact subscription and can be used at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookingwithlove
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies