• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You With Incentive Points?

In summary, Kristi is close to level 3, but needs to kick into gear to make it. Carolyn is 5,000 points away from level 3.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
So I'm only 6,397 away from level 1. I originally wanted level 2 but it doesn't look like that will happen this year (although I haven't given up).

How's everyone else doing???

well, I was on track for Level 3... but I have had a couple of shows cancel this month, and we are going to be moving soon, so I guess I'll just have to go on another Carribean Cruise.

ShanaSmith said:
well, I was on track for Level 3... but I have had a couple of shows cancel this month, and we are going to be moving soon, so I guess I'll just have to go on another Carribean Cruise.

You poor thing!:D

My DH said he'd rather go on the cruise than to London! Too bad for him that instead he will be staying with our kids while I go to Chicago!:D

Well, I'm at 37,989....so that means I gotta be kicking some butt these next few months so I can go on that cruise!

I'm 6098 away from level 1, and that doesn't include 7 September shows that will close this month. But I'm taking next month off to have my baby (except for any Oct catalog shows I can get--but don't have any yet) & already have 4 shows on the calendar for November & 1 for December. So I should make it. I would have loved level 2 or 3 & wanted to become a director, but getting pregnant in January kind of put a kink in those plans! So I'll be happy with the conference cash! But watch out next year! I'm going on a trip for sure!

I have 38.607 points so I'm 13,393 points away. I've made it my goal to get the cruise so I'll be kicking some butt this fall!!! Now to find time to get on the phone.:eek:

(My dh also said the cruise instead of London because we live 45 minutes away from Port Canaveral so we can drive and take the $600 travel allowance!!! :D :D Can we say FREE excursions???!!!!!!:D :D )

Good Luck guys!! We can do it!!! Deb, I better be seeing you on there!!!:D (Although you're further in points then I am!)

I am 100 away from level 1. Not sure I will make the Cruise this year, but will for sure kick butt next year!

I have just shy of 30000 points ... so short of signing some people and getting their qualifying points ... I'm not sure I can do 24000 points worth by years end... but God has been surprising me all year so WHO KNOWS! I had hoped my first recruit would qualify... she came so close but then hasn't done anything so now she is inactive so even if she does, her points are gone. She's such a sweetie that I hope she does qualify sometime. I'm NOT giving up on level two yet tho!!!!!!!!!!

PampMomof3 said:
I have 38.607 points so I'm 13,393 points away. I've made it my goal to get the cruise so I'll be kicking some butt this fall!!! Now to find time to get on the phone.:eek:

(My dh also said the cruise instead of London because we live 45 minutes away from Port Canaveral so we can drive and take the $600 travel allowance!!! :D :D Can we say FREE excursions???!!!!!!:D :D )

Good Luck guys!! We can do it!!! Deb, I better be seeing you on there!!!:D (Although you're further in points then I am!)

Hey Kristi, we're close! We CAN do it:cool:

I am much further away than I realized. I have a little over 11,000 points to get just to get to Level 1. I need to kick into gear and won't give up until December 31st at midnight.

I just signed a recruit last night and have one that has submitted a couple shows so once they qualify it will be a little easier. I need to get a couple more then I can make Level 1 and maybe finally get to Director.

Kristi and Lacy - you both are doing great! You CAN do it!

I am just under 7000 points away from level 3. I have one girl set to quallify this week so that'll put me at just under 5000 points away. My kids are so excited!

Way to go Carolyn! 5,000 should be easy for you.

We had double points in Feb right? I'm assuming that only happens once a year? STOP laughing... one can always hope right? :)

quiverfull7 said:
We had double points in Feb right? I'm assuming that only happens once a year? STOP laughing... one can always hope right? :)

I was hoping for the same thing! I would have actually liked more incentive points for going to conference instead of pan-o-rama points! That's okay though.....free cookware is good too.:D

As of today, I'm 5,580 away from level 1 now. I still have 3 more September shows and 2 catalog shws to submit though.

quiverfull7 said:

We have had double points before in October, and also in December I think.....but that doesn't mean we will this year - it seems to change every year.

And I am right now 500 points away from level 1 - so should have that by the end of the week.

I am 6295 points away from level 2. I have two recruits that need to qualify, so really I just need to do 2296. Either way, I have the cruise in the bag.

I have a little over 6,014 points..... I am trying to earn level one!!!!! and I have four shows left this month... and six shows on the books for next month... so here is hoping that I can earn that!!!

lacychef said:
Hey Kristi, we're close! We CAN do it:cool:

Wow!! you're right!! How exciting!!! We'll have to update each other on how we're doing!!!
:D :D I have mine in my signature!! Add yours!

chef_kimmo said:
Kristi and Lacy - you both are doing great! You CAN do it!

Thanks Kim!!! So can you!!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
I am 6295 points away from level 2. I have two recruits that need to qualify, so really I just need to do 2296. Either way, I have the cruise in the bag.
Deb, you're just cruising along (haha, no pun intended! :D ) You are kicking some major butt with what youve been through this month!!!!:D

I am 4652 away from Level 1. I did just submit two shows, so really I'm a bit closer than that. This is my first year with PC so I'm considering it a learning year. Next year I will earn level 2!

I'm off to add my countdown to my siggy.:D

sfdavis918 said:
I am 4652 away from Level 1. I did just submit two shows, so really I'm a bit closer than that. This is my first year with PC so I'm considering it a learning year. Next year I will earn level 2!

I'm off to add my countdown to my siggy.:D

That's what I was thinking. I've been warming up for a year now, so I think by next year I'll be on top of things! I just really started working on recruiting about 6 months ago so I have a lot of leads. Maybe by next year they will be ready to sign!

I'm not even 1/2 way to level 1. I was hoping I would reach it but I seriously doubt it! I think I have almost 9000 points

I have had a horrible year this year...I only have about 3000 points.

Made level one last week...don't think i'll make 2, but i'll take that gift certificate and go buy another new purse! :0)

Related to How Are You With Incentive Points?

1. How can I earn incentive points?

To earn incentive points, you can host a Pampered Chef party, attend virtual or in-person events, refer friends to become hosts or consultants, and participate in certain promotions. You can also earn points by placing orders as a customer or consultant.

2. How do I check my incentive point balance?

You can check your point balance by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Incentive Points" tab.

3. Do incentive points expire?

Yes, incentive points expire 12 months after they are earned. You can check the expiration date of your points on the "Incentive Points" tab in your consultant account.

4. Can I redeem my incentive points for cash?

No, incentive points cannot be redeemed for cash. However, you can use them to purchase products, business supplies, or gift cards on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any restrictions on using incentive points?

Incentive points can only be used towards purchases on the Pampered Chef website and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They also cannot be used towards shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Poll