• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How are outlet and individual orders displayed on your website?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to track orders that are not linked to a show on the website. The speaker suggests selecting "Order Products" and then choosing the option "Not invited to a show" to view a daily summary of online orders. However, they note that customers can choose not to share their information, which can be frustrating for consultants. They suggest revising the wording to encourage customers to share their information. One person confirms that this is the information they were looking for, and the others express their frustration with certain aspects of the online system.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
How do they show up on your website if they are ordered?

I don't see an area for orders that are not linked to a show.

Thanks!

When you select Order Products on the lower left side you should then be taken to a screen that will give you two options: 1. invited to a show 2.Not invited to a show--choose option 2. It will give you a small pop up that says ATTENTION--just hit continue. It should take you to the order area.

Are you asking how to know someone ordered? You get a daily summary of what was ordered online (NOT through a show) and you can see it by looking at "Shipping Status" on CC. It's listed under Individual or Online Orders. You can't always see WHO ordered since they don't have to share the info. It's kind of odd though b/c it's always people that told me they are ordering!! It also lists what they purchased.

Jules711 said:
Are you asking how to know someone ordered? You get a daily summary of what was ordered online (NOT through a show) and you can see it by looking at "Shipping Status" on CC. It's listed under Individual or Online Orders. You can't always see WHO ordered since they don't have to share the info. It's kind of odd though b/c it's always people that told me they are ordering!! It also lists what they purchased.
The way they ask the question about whether they want us to know their information sounds like "do you need the consultant to contact you now" so I think a lot of people say no because they don't currently have a question or need besides what they are ordering.

I wish they'd revise that so more leads would share. Couldn't they say something like "is it okay for us to share your information with one of our consultants so she/he can give you further assistance"?!

Jules, yes, thanks, that is what I was looking for!

Yeah, there are so many things about our online stuff that just does not make sense to me!

I didn't really know how they ask. That IS dumb! After all, we should be able to have their info unless they'd prefer NOT to give it to us. It should actually be something that they check in order to not share info.

Related to How are outlet and individual orders displayed on your website?

What is the difference between an outlet and individual order?

An outlet order is placed through a Pampered Chef consultant and is part of a larger order that is being placed for a party or event. An individual order is placed directly through the Pampered Chef website or catalog and is shipped directly to the customer.

Can I place an outlet order online?

No, outlet orders must be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

How long will it take for my outlet order to arrive?

Outlet orders are shipped along with the larger party order and may take longer to arrive compared to individual orders. Your consultant will provide an estimated delivery time when you place the order.

Can I add individual items to my outlet order?

No, outlet orders cannot be combined with individual items. However, you can place an individual order separately to add any additional items you may want.

What is the return policy for outlet and individual orders?

Outlet and individual orders are subject to the same return policy. Customers have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return the items for a full refund or exchange. Items must be in new and unused condition with original packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956