• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Housewarming: Come Celebrate Our New Home!

In summary, a housewarming party is a celebration to welcome someone into their new home, typically attended by close friends, family, and neighbors. The food and drinks served can vary, and guests may be asked to bring a dish to share. Bringing a gift is a nice gesture but not required, and decorations are optional but can add to the festive atmosphere.
Amy In Ohio
Does anyone have any idea as to what to write on an invitation for a house warming party??

Here's a thought. Nothing fancy but if you fix the lines, it should print on colored cardstock and cut into postcards to mail.....Good luck. Please tell me how it goes since I have a potential for a few later this summer...

Attachments

• CatherineLum.doc
    33 KB · Views: 487
Here are a few suggestions for what to write on an invitation for a housewarming party:1. "Join us as we warm up our new home! You're invited to our housewarming party."2. "We've finally unpacked the boxes and settled into our new home. Come celebrate with us at our housewarming party!"3. "New house, new memories. Please join us for a housewarming party at our new home!"4. "We've got the keys, now let's make it official! You're invited to our housewarming party."5. "Our new address is worth celebrating! Please join us for a housewarming party at our new home."Remember to include important details such as the date, time, and location of the party. You can also mention if guests should bring anything or if there will be any specific activities or themes at the party. Most importantly, make sure to convey your excitement and gratitude for your guests' presence. Have a great party!

Related to Housewarming: Come Celebrate Our New Home!

1. What is a housewarming party?

A housewarming party is a celebration to welcome someone into their new home. It is a time to gather with friends and family to celebrate the new space and create new memories.

2. Who should I invite to my housewarming party?

You can invite anyone you want to your housewarming party! Typically, people invite close friends, family, and neighbors. It's also a great opportunity to invite new acquaintances or coworkers to get to know them better.

3. What should I serve at a housewarming party?

The food and drinks you serve at your housewarming party can vary depending on your personal preferences and the theme of your party. Some popular options include finger foods, appetizers, and a signature cocktail. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share.

4. Do I need to bring a gift to a housewarming party?

Bringing a gift to a housewarming party is a nice gesture, but it is not required. If you do choose to bring a gift, consider something practical for the new home such as kitchen gadgets or home decor items.

5. Do I need to decorate for a housewarming party?

Decorations for a housewarming party are not necessary, but they can add a festive touch to the celebration. You can keep it simple with some balloons and streamers, or go all out with a themed decor. It's totally up to you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • mgranich