• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Pizza Dip: Kid-Friendly & Microwaveable?

In summary, to make the hot pizza dip, mix together cream cheese, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and desired toppings, then bake until bubbly. Yes, you can use different toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers, or add cooked ground sausage or diced cooked chicken for a heartier dip. The dip takes 15-20 minutes to bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or can be microwaved for a quicker option. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge, just add a few extra minutes to the baking time if cold. The dip can also be served in a bread bowl, as a topping for baked potatoes, or as a filling for quesadillas. Get
c00p
Gold Member
Do you think that this can be microwaved instead of baked?

Do you think I could add pepperoni and ham to it? Can we eliminate the greeen peppers and green onions? (my daughter doesn't like them and she's having a kid's in the kitchen show tomorrow)

I change up the toppings in this dip all the time - that way I can customize it to whatever my host likes. Anything you like on pizza can be used. :) And I don't see why it couldn't be microwaved instead of baked.

Fabulous-o!! Thanks!! (sorry, too much HSM II)

I did this recipe for a kid's show and put it in for about 6 minutes! It turned out great!

FYI - I did this today with cooked hamburger and pepperoni chopped up, doubled the whole recipe and nuked it for about 10 minutes. It was absolutely wonderful!!! OH, and it was a huge hit with the kids!

Related to Hot Pizza Dip: Kid-Friendly & Microwaveable?

1. How do I make the hot pizza dip change?

To make the hot pizza dip change, simply mix together cream cheese, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and your desired toppings. Then, bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with bread or crackers for dipping.

2. Can I use different toppings for the hot pizza dip?

Yes, you can use any toppings you like for the hot pizza dip. Some popular options include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. You can also add in some cooked ground sausage or diced cooked chicken for a heartier dip.

3. How long does the hot pizza dip take to bake?

The hot pizza dip typically takes about 15-20 minutes to bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also microwave it for a quicker option, but the cheese may not get as crispy and bubbly.

4. Can I make the hot pizza dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the hot pizza dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dip is cold.

5. What are some alternative ways to serve the hot pizza dip?

The hot pizza dip can also be served in a bread bowl for a fun and creative presentation. You can also use it as a topping for baked potatoes or as a filling for quesadillas. Get creative and have fun with different ways to enjoy this delicious dip!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
ShellBeach