• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a LEGO Party - Fun for Kids of All Ages!

In summary, this party is worth doing because the books are great and the hostess benefits are great too.
SusanBP0129
Anyone ever do one of these parties?
They have the books at my local library and my boys LOVE them!
Worth doing a party??

Sorry Susan, I've never heard of them!:confused:

No prob! :D They are really great children's books... Surely someone on here has done a party with them or knows a rep.... ??

SusanBP0129 said:
No prob! :D They are really great children's books... Surely someone on here has done a party with them or knows a rep.... ??
Sooo worth doing a party!! I did one last year, and got a ton of free and discounted books - my son LOVES his Usbourne books - they are his favorites!
I have actually thought about selling Usbourne, just because I wanted to do a party again this year, but the consultant who did mine had quit - and I don't know any other consultants in our area. I know they started in Great Britain, and then spread into US/Canada......

I was just invited to an online party....looks like nice books.

i haven't done a party, but have ordered numerous times. they are very nice books and it seems like the hostess benefits are great too.

i would suggest doing it! you can never have too many "kids" books around! Adult books--a whole nother issue with my hubby and I!!!!!

I LOVE the books. They are by far my daughter's favorites. Great colors and clay characters are great and 3 dimensional. I love the story books. Favorite is the Butterfly. What ages?? A very close friend is a consultant if you need a website to look at.

Never had a show but have done 2 PC booths in the past that were next to them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the books. BOTH fairs I ended up spending more money on the books than I took in on PC stuff at my booth!!

These are by far the best books I've ever purchased. They have some that are interactive with the internet. Read in the book about the subject and then they direct you to websites that let you study further.

Related to Hosting a LEGO Party - Fun for Kids of All Ages!

What is a LEGO Party?

A LEGO Party is a fun and interactive event where children of all ages can use their creativity and imagination to build and play with LEGO bricks. It is a great way to celebrate birthdays, special occasions, or just for a fun get-together with friends.

How do I host a LEGO Party?

To host a LEGO Party, you can either purchase a LEGO Party pack from our website or create your own party with LEGO bricks and accessories. You can also hire a professional LEGO party planner to help you with all the details and activities.

What activities can we do at a LEGO Party?

There are endless possibilities for activities at a LEGO Party. Some ideas include building challenges, LEGO scavenger hunts, building races, and free building time. You can also incorporate LEGO-themed games, decorations, and treats to make the party even more fun.

What age is appropriate for a LEGO Party?

A LEGO Party is suitable for children of all ages. Younger children may need more assistance and supervision, while older children can participate in more complex building challenges. The activities can be tailored to suit the age and skill level of the children attending.

Do I need to provide LEGO bricks for the party?

Yes, you will need to provide LEGO bricks for the party. You can either ask guests to bring their own or purchase a party pack that includes LEGO bricks for each child. If you hire a professional party planner, they will provide all the necessary materials for the activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • mrssyvo