• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Appreciation Day: Ideas for Invitations, Games, and More!

In summary, Kristen is considering doing a Hostess Appreciation Day where she invites her past hostesses. She plans to have games, show new products, and do a little bit of recruitment. She also plans to give out awards to her top ten hosts of the year.
princesschef525
Hi!!
I have done Pampered Chef for 1 year now. (Just hit my $15,000 in career sales!!) Now I want to do a Hostess Appreciation Day where I invite all my past hostess. We play games, I show the new products, do a little bit on recuriting. Things like that. Anyone have any suggestions for invitations, games, or ANYTHING else???

I do one every year and my hosts love it. I'll prepare the recipe selections I've picked out for the season (a real labor of love, 'cause I'm usually cooking for 2 days). They come in, eat and vote on their favorites (I make up a voting slip, and actually tally up the results to announce the winners). Then I give recognitions for my top ten hosts of the year. After that, I show the new season's products and anything being retired (I usually do this in February so they have an opportunity to purchase retiring items if they wish).I also give them a chance to preview the new catalog and we play Queen of Shoppers...winner gets a SB.Inevitably, I'll end up with doubles of SOMETHING of the new products and I'll give one away....then everyone goes home. In years past I've increased their chances to win by giving a ticket if they RSVP, a ticket if they book a show, a ticket if they spend $X, a ticket if they request recruiting info. This year I didn't and noticed the difference. While they loved being pampered (and I love pampering them) no bookings resulted and no leads. So next year, I'll be back to the original idea.HTH.

Kristen thank you so much for your responce!!! That sounds exactly like what I am thinking I want my day to go like. What is the game Queen of Shoppers??? That sounds like a lot of fun! Plus it sounds like something I could really play with!

Wow Kristen, that sounds lovely! Is it for hosts only, or host and guest/friend?

I was thinking that I would do the hostess and she could bring a guest. I was also thinking about combining it with the ticket game. 1 ticket for a guest who has previously been to a pampered chef show. 3 tickets for a guest who has never been to a pampered chef show.
Or is that getting too many tickets?????

Hand out as many tickets as you like. My open house ticket game gets to be pretty lengthy and I give out tons of tickets.

princesschef525 said:
Kristen thank you so much for your responce!!! That sounds exactly like what I am thinking I want my day to go like. What is the game Queen of Shoppers??? That sounds like a lot of fun! Plus it sounds like something I could really play with!

Do a search...there's a whole thread on it. It's a catalog search game, where you give clues, they yell out the page number and a SB is passed around...last person with the cookbook gets it. My guests love it...even the quiet ones can get quiet competitive.

I actually found it. I was having trouble copy/cutting and pasting so I printed it out and am going to type it up. I LOVE this idea!!!!!
I have been playing the left right game, but I like this one sooo much better!!!!! It gets the guests looking at the catalog!
What do you use for invatations to your HAN????

I should have put that I am looking at doing a written invatation. Something a little more personal than the post card invite. Plus I want to explain the events that will be happening at my HAN.
I was thinking of doing the ticket game as well. If I put that in the invite is it over kill with information??? Not all of my hostesses did the ticket game so I was worried that they would under stand.
OR instead of a ticket game what do you think of an AUCTION????? I would use play money instead of tickets and auction off items at the end.

What is Hostess Appreciation Day?

Hostess Appreciation Day is a day dedicated to showing gratitude and appreciation for our amazing hosts who open up their homes and invite friends and family to learn about our products and have a fun time together.

When is Hostess Appreciation Day?

Hostess Appreciation Day is typically celebrated on the first Sunday in April, but it can vary depending on the year. This year, it falls on April 4.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef hostess to participate in Hostess Appreciation Day?

No, anyone can participate in Hostess Appreciation Day! It's a great opportunity to thank your hostess for their hard work and support of our business. Plus, you can also take advantage of our special offers and discounts on our products.

How can I show my appreciation for my hostess?

There are many ways to show your appreciation for your hostess. You can give them a handwritten thank you note, send them a small gift, or simply tell them how much you appreciate them. You can also share photos and memories from the party on social media and tag your hostess to show your gratitude.

Are there any special promotions or deals for Hostess Appreciation Day?

Yes, we offer exclusive promotions and discounts for our hostesses on Hostess Appreciation Day. These can include free products, discounted items, or special bundles. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information on the current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missi.robbins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies