• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Placing Order on Her Own Show

In summary, as a host, you can place an order on your own show through your consultant's website using your unique host code. You can also use your host rewards to purchase items on your show, and your consultant will apply them towards the total cost of the items. To redeem your host rewards, simply select the items and proceed to checkout. Unfortunately, orders can only be placed before the show closes, but you can contact your consultant for future shows. There is no minimum order amount required when placing an order on your own show.
kam
Staff member
I am sure this is on here somewhere - but can't find anything....

I have a host who placed an order on her own show to get the show up to the next level.

Can I put her "guest" order in under her name (will HO flag that this order has the same name as the host) or should I really put it under her husband's name? Or I guess I could use her first initial instead??

Thanks!

You can use her name with no problem.

I do not see a problem. I've done it before. :)

Thanks! I can submit now!

Kathleen,
While it's true that you can do that, you might want to see about just adding her personal order onto someone else's, like maybe her mom or best friend...? That way, she at least won't have to pay shipping charges!

Good luck!
Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
Kathleen,
While it's true that you can do that, you might want to see about just adding her personal order onto someone else's, like maybe her mom or best friend...? That way, she at least won't have to pay shipping charges!

Good luck!
Paula

I am submitting now - and so I switched her order onto her mom's. Thanks for the idea. I am sure she will appreciate it.

Related to Host Placing Order on Her Own Show

1. How can I place an order on my own show as a host?

As a host, you have the option to place an order on your own show through your consultant's website. Simply log in to your consultant's website with your unique host code and select the items you would like to purchase. Your consultant will then process the order and it will count towards your host rewards.

2. Can I use my host rewards to purchase items on my own show?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase items on your own show. Your consultant will process the order and apply your rewards towards the total cost of the items.

3. How do I redeem my host rewards on my own show?

To redeem your host rewards on your own show, simply select the items you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout. Your consultant will then process the order and apply your rewards towards the total cost of the items.

4. Can I place an order on my own show after the show has closed?

Unfortunately, orders can only be placed on a show before it closes. If you missed the deadline, you can still contact your consultant to see if they can add your order to a future show.

5. Is there a minimum order amount required when placing an order on my own show?

No, there is no minimum order amount required when placing an order on your own show. You can order as little or as much as you'd like, and still receive your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd