• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Not Familiar W/ Pampered Chef

In summary, Paula thinks a recipe demo would be a great idea for someone who is not familiar with PC. She recommends the 30 minute chicken with parmesan garlic biscuit bites.
chefsteph07
I just booked a show for Fri Feb 15 for a host who <gasp> has no idea about PC! She is a coworker of a host who is doing a bookshow and that host called me yesterday saying that this person went nuts over the catalog and wanted to book a show right away! :thumbup:

My question to you all is....what is a great recipe you would demo for someone who is not familiar w/ PC...any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I don't know if I should go w/ the standard brocc chick ring, chicken in the dcb, etc...I don't want to break out a new one for spring, I am going to talk those up at her show, so I just need some input! Thanks!

30 minute chicken always gets lots of oohs and ahhs plus it promotes a higher price item which people may be inclined to purchase at the show or even book their own show to get it for half price!

I think that, before I decided on a recipe, I'd talk to her first. Find out what she thinks is sooo wonderful in the catalog, as you may see a "theme" emerging. For example, if she's fascinated by our Executive cookware, you may want to do a show in the Family skillet, such as the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet recipe, or a Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, or even a stir-fry.

If she wants to see stoneware, see if she's interested in chocolate...Peanutty Brownie Pizza is ALWAYS a hit at my shows!

I hope this helps!!

Paula

Can you say recruit lead???? Don't ignore that possibility. My recruiter signed the night she went to a party after having a friend invite her. She had never heard of PC and 9 years later still loves being a consultant.

janetupnorth said:
Can you say recruit lead???? Don't ignore that possibility. My recruiter signed the night she went to a party after having a friend invite her. She had never heard of PC and 9 years later still loves being a consultant.
Jillian Eisenberg signed up at the very first show she ever attended and she was only 20 yrs old! (just was listening to a recruiting CD with her.;) )

The 30 minute chicken with parmesan garlic biscuit bites shows products from every major category - and is my most popular show......

An oldie, but goodie that shows a TON of products and so far, everyone has loved the recipe is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. I offer this one year round and I'm always doing it for my hosts! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you!!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups always wows the crowd!

Related to Host Not Familiar W/ Pampered Chef

1. How does hosting a Pampered Chef party work?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! As a host, you simply invite your friends, family, and coworkers to join you for a cooking demonstration and shopping experience. Our consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated. All you need to provide is a space to host the party, such as your kitchen or living room, and some light refreshments if you wish. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

2. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry items and cookbooks. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. From our famous kitchen shears and stoneware bakeware to our versatile cookware sets and specialty gadgets, there is something for everyone in our product line.

3. How do I place an order as a guest at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, you can place an order with the consultant directly or through the host's online party link. If you are attending a virtual party, you can simply click on the products you would like to purchase and add them to your cart. If you are attending an in-person party, you can fill out an order form and give it to the consultant. Payment can be made with cash, credit/debit card, or check.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits! As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the chance to try out new recipes and learn useful kitchen tips and tricks from our consultant. Hosting a party is also a great way to spend time with friends and family and have a fun and unique shopping experience.

5. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if I am not familiar with cooking or hosting events?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to make the party experience enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their cooking or hosting experience. Our recipes are designed to be easy and delicious, and our consultants will provide all the necessary guidance and support. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great opportunity to learn new skills and have fun in the process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hbachna
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Yvonne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies