• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Host Guideline or Checklist Form for Show Bookings?

In summary, this person is looking for a form that they can fill out with the host information (Name, phone, address, etc.), and then other information that they would need while planning the show. They want one that is simple and fits their style, and one that they can print out and have at their fingertips. They like the Hostess 123 letter from P3, and the contact information sheet from Duska Mills.
pamperedcheermom
Does anyone have a Host Guideline or Checklist form that they use when they book a show. I know there's one on CC but it's a pdf and I can't change anything on it. I can make one myself on Word but wanted to see if anybody has one that they use so I might can "steal" some ideas. I'm thinking it only needs to be a half page form so another one can be at the bottom. Saves paper and space.

Anybody????;)

This is one that I got from a direct sales speaker and modified a little. It's a full page, but you could make some adjustments to it. :)

Attachments

• hostess 123.doc
    94 KB · Views: 430
Thanks! I love that. I think I'll replace a similar form I have with this one.

I guess I shouldn't have used the word "guideline" for what I was looking for. What I need is a form that I fill out with the host information (Name, phone, address, etc.) and then other informationt that I would need while planning the show. One thing is that some hosts prefer email contacts b/c they don't like to talk on the phone or don't have time. Then again, some prefer phone only b/c they don't use email or don't check it often. If there's a place for this preference on the form I can mark it on there.
I can make a form with the info I want on it myself but just wanted to see what others use and if I can "borrow" it.

Thanks again Kris for the Hostess 123 letter. It has a lot of good information that I'l be using soon.

I first print out the contact info page from P3 then run it thru again and print the attached form so it is all on one page.

Attachments

• Host info Sheet2.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 341
I'm sure these are great but why spend your time making your own forms when HO provides everything in a very professional FREE flyer? You get several free with your change over kit and consultants can get a set free each month that they send in a supply order - just put it on your order.

It covers all the benefits, ideas for who to invite, wish list area, etc.

I used to create or tweek others' docs too but in the last few years the ones that HO provides cover all the details that we want! Use our company's literature and spend your efforts getting shows on your calendar!

I use mine to make sure I am doing everything I need to do for my shows... Not as instructions for the host. I jot down dates I have mailed stuff and check off things I have done. I keep them in my lead/ office to go binder.

I did not like the HO checklist. It does not fit my style and how I work. It really takes no time at all. I have a bunch of mine printed out in the back of my binder. When I book a show and have all info in P3 I run one of myhost info sheets thru and print the contact info. I then have everything I need to know about the show at my fingertips.

pamperedcheermom said:
I guess I shouldn't have used the word "guideline" for what I was looking for. What I need is a form that I fill out with the host information (Name, phone, address, etc.) and then other informationt that I would need while planning the show. .

OHHHHH, that's what you want. Here's what I use, from Duska Mills :)

Attachments

• Host_Info_Sheet-Duska.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 339
What a great sheet from Duska. Thanks Cheryl..................

Here is one I have saved...not sure who the author is!

Plus...(this isn't the HOST info sheet, but something I use for cooking and catty shows...it's the show planner, but with MY SPECIAL OFFERS TO THEM)

Attachments

• Host Information Sheet.doc
    30 KB · Views: 385
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    28 KB · Views: 336
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 301

What is the purpose of the Host Guideline/Checklist Form?

The Host Guideline/Checklist Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts plan and organize a successful cooking demonstration party. It outlines important details and tasks that need to be completed before, during, and after the party.

How do I access the Host Guideline/Checklist Form?

The Host Guideline/Checklist Form can be accessed through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can also find a digital version of the form on the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app.

Do I need to fill out the entire form?

It is recommended to fill out the entire form to ensure that all important details are covered and the party runs smoothly. However, if there are certain sections that do not apply to your party, you can leave them blank.

What should I do if I have questions about the form?

If you have any questions about the form, you can reach out to your consultant for assistance. They will be happy to guide you through the form and answer any questions you may have.

Can I make changes to the form?

Yes, you can make changes to the form as needed to fit your specific party. However, it is important to discuss any changes with your consultant beforehand to ensure that all necessary information is still included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • akrebecca