• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Host Coaching with Post Cards Work?

In summary, host coaching with post cards is a method of building a relationship with party hosts by sending them personalized post cards before their party. It is recommended to send at least 3 post cards spaced out over a few weeks, with the final one sent a few days before the party. The post cards should include a personalized message, party details, and information about products and specials. Pre-designed post cards can be used to save time. Post cards can also be used for host coaching for online parties by including links and special promotions.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Does anyone do their host coaching with post cards? I'm getting really busy lately, and am having a hard time meeting up with my hosts, and thought i'd try this. I've heard of others that have success using postcards. Can you share what your postcards look like?

I used to. I think I used Nancys Artworks. I think she's out of business. I currently use the phone for my first call and then send a couple prompting emails. Then finish up with a call the day/night before the show.

I use them all the time! The word from my hosts is that they really enjoy getting a postcard in the mail from me, since not many people use the mail anymore... I found some really great ones at www.thebooster.com and www.businessenhancements.com
They really save me time as I cannot make calls as regularly as I should, but I am still in contact with my hosts. Hope that helps :)

I use Marna Ross's host coaching email system. It works great too.

pchockeymom said:
I use Marna Ross's host coaching email system. It works great too.
Where can you find her coaching system?

What is host coaching with post cards?

Host coaching with post cards is a method of staying in touch with your party hosts through sending them personalized post cards leading up to their party. It is a way to build a relationship with your hosts and help them have a successful party.

How often should I send post cards to my hosts?

We recommend sending post cards to your hosts at least 3 times before their party. This can be spaced out over a few weeks leading up to the party, with the final post card being sent a few days before the party.

What should I include in my post cards?

Your post cards should include a personalized message to your host, a reminder of the party date and time, and some information about the products and specials that will be available at the party. You can also include any relevant tips or recipes to get your host excited for the party.

Do I have to handwrite the post cards?

No, you can use our pre-designed post cards and simply fill in the personalized message for each host. This will save you time and ensure that all the necessary information is included.

Can I use post cards for host coaching for online parties?

Yes, post cards can be a great tool for host coaching for both in-person and online parties. You can include links to your online party and any special promotions or products that are only available online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies