• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your PC Business with Effective Host Coaching Strategies!

It's $129 and it's a lot more interactive. PC says to be assertive when calling the host--I tried that and it worked! PC recommends emailing the host--I have done that three times a week and have gotten good responses.
ChefMary412
So, the first few months of my PC business, I thought "yeah yeah yeah...I will call the host to book, and to double check on directions.".. that was all. But I thought what the hay, I will try to be a little more assertive with my calling. Well, two hosts that I have been really coaching already have a TON of outisde orders and are really excited for the party. I guess it does work! :thumbup:

My lesson has been learned I will definately be more "on-top" of calling them, emailing them, just being a party planner for the host! :)

Can you elaborate on what all you did? How many times you called, what all you said? Did you follow anything from PC or just winged it? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Yes, I'd like to know too! I have to get my host-coaching skills improved. I always feel a little bit like an idiot when I'm talking to the host after her show and she says..."so, what do I get?" or "how does it work?" ....:eek:

I'm taking a host coaching workshop at NC, I am a little lax in that dept myself. Any tips would be great!

All I did was talk with them.
Call 1: I called a day after they were to get their host packets, checked in and talked about the things in the packet (catts, outside orders, invite everyone, and most importantly... their own wish list). I asked what type of recipe they wanted (app, main dish, or dessert) and then said I would look into a good one for them. I did send them a tic-tac-toe thing to do for free gifts. Both liked that.
Call 2: A week later, I got in touch with them again to tell them about the recipe I picked and check in on responses. I pretty much made it up myself.
Call 3: Check in on directions, final head count and last minute check on ingredients. I also asked the best way to contact them.. phone, or email. One preferred email (as do I).. we have emailed three times a week... she is super excited.
I think I am thinking of it more as I am the party planner and I want to make sure it is a success for the host. I try to make them think that their party is the only one that I am doing at that moment. Kinda of like when I talk to parents of my students, make them fell that their child is the most important at that moment.
In turn it will be successful for me.

You can't go wrong when you follow the 3 call system from PC. Host coaching is when you make your money and you pick it up at the show--really! Host coaching can make or break your shows. Take a host coaching teleclass--it's better than the online class.

What does host coaching entail?

Host coaching involves providing guidance and support to a host who is hosting a Pampered Chef party. This includes helping them plan the party, inviting guests, and promoting the event to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for all.

Why is host coaching important?

Host coaching is important because it helps increase attendance and sales at the party. By providing personalized support and guidance, hosts are more likely to feel confident and excited about their party, leading to a higher turnout and more sales.

How do I become a host coach?

To become a host coach, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. From there, you can attend training and workshops to learn more about effective host coaching techniques and strategies. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for guidance and support.

What are some effective host coaching tips?

Some effective host coaching tips include setting a party date and time early, providing personalized invitations, offering incentives for guests to attend, and following up with guests before and after the party. It's also important to communicate regularly with the host and provide them with resources and support.

How does host coaching benefit the host?

Host coaching benefits the host in several ways. It allows them to have a successful and fun party, earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products, and potentially even earn free products. It also helps them develop new skills and confidence in hosting events, which can be beneficial in other areas of their life as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • kdangel518