• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host and Guest Items for May HWC: Trio Bowl Set, Pink Gloves, Measuring Cups

L
ltkacz
Ok...I'm not sure I have them all...do we know prices yet??

Host special is the trio serving bowl set.

Guest items are:
Pink gloves
Measure cups
What else??

The way I understood it, they are:

Host items:

Pink Trio Serving Bowl Set $7.80
or
Simple Additions Rectangular Platter and Rectangular Woven Tray $21.00

Guest items:

Pink Kitchen Brush $6.00
Pink Kitchen Gloves $10.00
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure $5.00

Host special can also be the rectangular platter and woven carrier, and the other guest item is that little round pink scrubber

I have forgotten what are the March dates for us to submit a show to earn the products? and is it one or two shows? Feb date's is when we earn the host item right?

Feb. 15-29, 2 shows for the pink host item
March 1-15: 2 shows for guest products, 3 shows for guest products and pink tablecloth

chefann said:
Feb. 15-29, 2 shows for the pink host item
March 1-15: 2 shows for guest products, 3 shows for guest products and pink tablecloth

Thanks Ann! I know I have the Feb two shows but I am working to book for the March dates! No for sure dates yet but several to follow-up with, you know how that goes! I want the guest products!:D

I want that pink tablecloth!!! Actually, I want all the pink products!!!

The tablecloth is SOOOOOO cute! It matches the apron from last year, and has adorable white grosgrain ribbon trim with pink polka dots on it. It matches the gloves! (So "June Cleaver"!)

that is so quaint but that little scrub is the bomb I think we will be able to sell alot of them.

I am planning on using the trio to help with the 3 parts of my biz that I am offering to all of my customers. I am even playing with the idea of letting my Feb. Customer preorder and turn the show in on May 2. So they will be able to get them back in plenty of time for MOTHER's Day gifts.

Pam Moore said:
...that little scrub is the bomb I think we will be able to sell alot of them.

Being a guy I wasn't too excited about the HWC items although I like the little scrub too. I wish they did this in October during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. When I was in high school my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and is a survivor so the pink products have a special place in my heart. I hope to sell a lot of the pink items in May!

Pam-
Great idea with the pre-ordering! I know that will be a big seller for all the moms. I just wish it was available before Easter. I just picture dyed eggs in it!:D
I was wondering if you could explain how you were going to use it for the parts of the business... I pretty anxious for that first recruit!

How do you go about the pre-ordering? Just let them collect orders for HWC and not turn them in until May?

I think thats the only way to do it.

ChefMoore said:
How do you go about the pre-ordering? Just let them collect orders for HWC and not turn them in until May?

Make a tally sheet with name information and products. Ask your hosts in March and April if you can talk about the items since they aren't a part of their show. Let the guests know that they pay today and you will deliver to the host as soon as you get them in May. Put it in as a fundraiser the first part of May.

chefann said:
The tablecloth is SOOOOOO cute! It matches the apron from last year, and has adorable white grosgrain ribbon trim with pink polka dots on it. It matches the gloves! (So "June Cleaver"!)

So is there a picture of the tablecloth anywhere for those of us that didn't go to leadership? I really want to earn it and would like to see it.

I think chef_kimmo posted pics of it. But I don't remember the thread. Sorry.It's light-ish pink with beigey-grey lettering (softer than straight black). The ribbon trim is a couple inches in from the hem, not right on the edge.

I love all things pink. Thanks for mentioning the March dates. I don't know if I saw that anywhere else. I WILL get that tablecloth. I already have 2 things scheduled in there. Just need one more!

The March incentive wasn't in the special edition newsletter, only announced from the stage at Leadership. It will probably be in the February newsletter.

Related to Host and Guest Items for May HWC: Trio Bowl Set, Pink Gloves, Measuring Cups

1. What are the host and guest items for the May HWC?

The host item for May is the trio serving bowl set, while the guest items are pink gloves and measuring cups.

2. How much does the host special, the trio serving bowl set, cost?

The price for the host special may vary depending on your location and the specific HWC event you are attending. It is best to check with your HWC representative for the exact price.

3. Are the pink gloves and measuring cups the only guest items for May?

Yes, for the month of May, the only guest items available are the pink gloves and measuring cups. However, there may be different guest items available in future HWC events.

4. Can I purchase the host and guest items separately?

Yes, you can purchase the host and guest items separately. However, the host special is only available to be purchased by the host of the HWC event.

5. Are there any other items available for purchase at the May HWC?

The trio serving bowl set, pink gloves, and measuring cups are the only items available for purchase at the May HWC. However, there may be other items available for purchase at future HWC events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • texaschef