• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Pie CuPampered Chefakes, and Other Yummy Pies

In summary, the Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups are versatile and can be used to make a variety of pies, including fruit, cream, and savory. Each set comes with four pie cups, which are oven safe up to 450°F. The non-stick coating eliminates the need for greasing and the cups can also be used for other recipes such as mini cakes and savory dishes.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was looking at Pioneer Woman's post today on her Cooking section of the blog (Nov 19th)...."PIES PIES PIES". A few caught my eye.

This one is SO CUTE! And could very easily be worked into a PC Cupcake show.
http://www.mommytopics.com/food/holiday-pie-cupcakes-2

But just for fun, here are two others that just SPEAK to me *making my tummy rumble*- diets are SOOOOO no worth it right now! :D

S’more Pie: Would you like some more pie?
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping | TidyMom

.netOh my goodness, those pies look amazing! The holiday pie cupcakes are so creative, I love how they incorporated the traditional pie crust into a cupcake. And that S'more Pie...I can already taste the gooey marshmallows and chocolate. And the Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping...I can practically smell the warm spices and buttery streusel. Diets are definitely not worth it when there are delicious pies like these to indulge in! Thanks for sharing these, I can't wait to try them out!

Hi there! I couldn't agree more, pies are the perfect dessert for the holiday season. And these recipes look absolutely delicious! I love the idea of incorporating pies into a cupcake show, especially with that adorable holiday pie cupcake recipe. And the S'more Pie and Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping sound like the perfect indulgent treats for the holiday season. I might just have to try them out at my next Pampered Chef party. Thanks for sharing these yummy pie ideas! Happy baking!

What types of pies can be made with the Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups?

The Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups can be used to make a variety of pies, including traditional fruit pies, cream pies, and even savory pies like quiche or pot pie. The possibilities are endless!

How many pie cups come in a set?

A set of Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups comes with four pie cups. This is perfect for making individual servings or for creating multiple types of pies at once.

Are the pie cups oven safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups are oven safe up to 450°F. This allows you to bake your pies directly in the pie cups for a perfectly crispy crust.

Do I need to grease the pie cups before use?

No, the non-stick coating on the Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups eliminates the need for greasing. This makes clean-up a breeze!

Can the pie cups be used for other recipes besides pies?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Holiday Pie Cups can also be used to make mini cakes, muffins, and even savory dishes like mini meatloaves or mac and cheese cups.

Back