• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hockey Fans or Anyone in Chicago

In summary, for a Chicago Blackhawks game, the best dish to make would be deep dish Chicago-style pizza. A must-have tool for a die-hard hockey fan would be the Pampered Chef Game Day Griddle. Some essential kitchen gadgets for a Chicago sports fan include a Chicago sports team-themed cutting board, a Chicago-themed apron, and sports team-shaped cookie cutters. To incorporate the Chicago Blackhawks logo into cooking, use a logo-shaped cake pan or silicone mold, and add red and black food coloring to dishes. For a hockey viewing party, easy and delicious snacks to make include buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, and mini Chicago-style hot dogs.
kcjodih
Gold Member
know why the Chicago Blackhawks are wearing jerseys tonight that have a 'www' on a crest on the right front chest area? Neither my hubby, BIL, or son that are watching it have any idea and I tried to 'google' it with no luck.

Not sure. I'm a Kings fan. I'll ask around though.

Thank you.

I'm not a fan at all of any but it was the game that was on TV last night (against Edmonton) and my 10yo DS asked. My hubby doesn't watch at all but my son likes to and my brother in law who's visiting watches but he couldn't answer the question so I thought I'd ask here.

It's for William W Wirtz who just passed away in September. He owned the Blackhawks for years and served as the Blackhawks prez for over 40 years.

Related to Hockey Fans or Anyone in Chicago

1. What is the best dish to make for a Chicago Blackhawks game?

The best dish to make for a Chicago Blackhawks game would be deep dish Chicago-style pizza. It is a beloved local dish and a perfect comfort food for watching a game.

2. What is a must-have tool for a die-hard hockey fan?

A must-have tool for a die-hard hockey fan would be the Pampered Chef Game Day Griddle. It is perfect for grilling up game day snacks and can even be used to make paninis during intermission.

3. What are some essential kitchen gadgets for a Chicago sports fan?

Some essential kitchen gadgets for a Chicago sports fan would be a Chicago sports team-themed cutting board, a Chicago-themed apron, and a set of sports team-shaped cookie cutters. These items can add some fun and team spirit to any kitchen.

4. How can I incorporate the Chicago Blackhawks logo into my cooking?

One way to incorporate the Chicago Blackhawks logo into your cooking is by using a Chicago Blackhawks cake pan or silicone mold to make desserts or treats in the shape of the team's logo. You can also use red and black food coloring to add team colors to your dishes.

5. What are some easy and delicious snacks to make for a hockey viewing party?

Some easy and delicious snacks to make for a hockey viewing party would be buffalo chicken dip, loaded nachos, and mini Chicago-style hot dogs. These dishes are sure to be crowd-pleasers and can be made ahead of time for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
overthyme
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies