• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time

In summary, the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" is a short video played at Pampered Chef parties to introduce guests to the company, products, and benefits of hosting a party. It is approximately 5-7 minutes long and is recommended for all guests to watch. It is played at every party and is not available online, but more information can be provided by the consultant after the party.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
OH MY GOSH!!

I wish there was a way to fast forward the poor lady who announces the HWC product info she is so precise and SLOW in spitting out the message it's the 3rd day in a row I've had top listen to her while on hold!!
Its like nails on a chalkboard....

Anyone else remember Rosie? the old computer activated voice from years ago????

Yes I remember the computer activated voice. And, I waited on hold for at least three different calls last night. They didn't even give me the option of a call back. I really tried to tune the lady's voice out, but it was pretty annoying.

(I had to call because a guest needed to change her credit card payment to a different one. So, the HO person told me to call back in two hours so the show would show up. So, I call back in two hours and that person said it usually takes 2-4 hours so call back in two more hours. Well, that person said it hadn't shown up yet, so I'll have to call back in the morning. Thoroughly enjoying the music and HWC product and Greek Rub dressing with oal (oil) recipe. NOT! The things I will do for customers. Sheesh!)

and the way she says May

I hate the on hold music. I always put my cell phone on speaker and just listen for someone to pick up.

The voice gets me....I was on hold over an hour last night & was trying to watch DWTS at the same time. Then, one of my hosts beeped in & I had to
call her back on my cell phone while keeping my other ear on the land line connected to PC. Luckily & have Dish & placed DWTS on pause.

Related to Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time

1. What is the purpose of the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time"?

The "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" is a short video that is played during the wait time at a Pampered Chef party. Its purpose is to introduce guests to the company, its products, and the benefits of hosting a party.

2. How long is the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time"?

The "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" is approximately 5-7 minutes long. It is designed to be short and informative, so guests are engaged and ready to learn more during the party.

3. Can I skip the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time"?

We highly recommend that guests watch the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" as it provides valuable information about our company and products. However, if you need to step away during the wait time, you can watch the video after the party or ask your consultant for more information.

4. Will the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" be played at every Pampered Chef party?

Yes, the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" is played at every Pampered Chef party. This ensures that all guests have the opportunity to learn about our company and products, regardless of when they arrive.

5. Can I find the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" online?

At this time, the "Ho "Infomercial" During Wait Time" is not available online. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information or resources about our company and products after the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
Back