• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!

In summary, your two Trifle Bowls and all your other items were received, but you received 2 extra Julienne Peelers. The only paperwork you received was in your second box as a packing list. Your #1 box also had no paperwork in it. The only paperwork you received was in your 2nd box as a packing list. You have met the warehouse management and they are great people. The Show that you sent in Friday night is being shipped out tonight and it will be here on Wednesday.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Okay, so my two Trifle Bowls and all my other items were received. However, I got 2 extra Julienne Peelers. I had one customer order 5 and I guess the "picker" got carried away! My #1 box also had no paperwork in it. The only paperwork I got was in my 2nd box as a packing list. I did have one order direct shipped and she may have gotten it all! So...after all the problems I have had, do I let HO know or just keep the Peelers? I am so frustrated with the mess that I have had lately!:grumpy: I even got a Classic & Small Batter Bowl with good lids! LOL!

I would let them know. They might tell you to keep them, but I would not keep them without at least notifying them.

i too would let them know, the peeler are such a small thing they may tell you to keep them.

As a person whose job is to support a warehouse, please call and explain specifically how each box came.You have complained about numerous problems. The only way for HO staff to fix them quickly and efficiently is to know about the problems.I've met the warehouse management and staff more than once. They are great people and strive for quality. Please kindly let them know.

I will call them tomorrow or later tonight! We went to get family pictures done today at 12 noon with both kids and by the time the pictures were taken and viewed and ordered, it was nearly 1:30. We then went to eat lunch and I went to drop off an order. Now I am home but am leaving in a half hour to go to my Recruit's Open House... I want to head that way before it is too dark! Thanks for the advice! I just hate to keep calling after every order I get!

I got through tonight and had the "call-back" option. When the lady called, I asked about the pick-up ticket that was supposed to be sent out on the extra 12-cup Muffin Pan I got almost a month ago and the extra Julienne Peelers. She said they would send out a pickup ticket on the Muffin Pan and I could keep the Julienne Peelers.

I also got notification tonight that the Show that I sent in Friday night is being shipped out tonight so it will be here on Wednesday! WOOHOO! That's my last one till January!

Related to Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!

1. What is "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" all about?

"Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions.

2. Are the recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" have been created with health in mind. They are made with fresh, wholesome ingredients and many are low in calories and fat.

3. Can I find vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!"?

Yes, "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe also includes helpful tips for substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions.

4. Do I need special equipment to make the recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!"?

No, most of the recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, there are a few recipes that may require a specific tool, but these are clearly noted and alternative methods are provided.

5. Are there any gluten-free recipes in "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!"?

Yes, "Ho Did It Again...but Not as Bad!" includes several gluten-free recipes. These are labeled as such and also include tips for substitutions and adjustments to make the recipe gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224