• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi There,Has Anyone Had Any Success Paying for Mailers? I'm

In summary, the author is considering paying $500, $800, or $400 for a booth at a holiday mart show, a bridal show, or a mailer, respectively. They are exausted with the usual resources and need to get some shows booked. They are curoius about this and ask themselves if they should pay for a booth, a bridal show, or a mailer, respectively. The author suggests negotiating a lower rate for fairs and splitting the cost of a booth with their consultants. If it were them and they had to choose only one, they would do the bridal fair.
kjledford
Hi There,

Has anyone had any success paying for mailers? I'm trying to decide if I should pay $500 for a booth at a Holiday Mart show (Nov, 1000s?? ), $800 for a bridal show (Feb, 700 brides), or $400 for a mailer that goes to 10,000 houses near me.

I've really exausted he usual resources and need to get some shows booked :eek:

I'm curoius about this too.Are you talking about the advertisements that come in your mailbox - either the envelope stuffed with coupons or the booklet type thing? I've wondered about doing this too. I haven't looked into it yet, but are we even allowed to do this type of mass advertising?

Last edited:
I would think your money would be better spent at the events where you can meet people, get their info, and then follow up with them.

With the mailer, you're just throwing the money away IMHO. You are depending on someone else to generate business for you. With the fairs at least you can follow up with those you meet and generate business for yourself---you are in control!

Definitely try to negotiate a lower rate for those fairs. We got a bridal fair for $300 down from $750.

You can also split the cost of a booth with our consultants. Your director also gets money ($50/month) to go towards promotions that she might be willing to pitch in. I'd go for the booths. They get you some bookings now but also plant seeds for future bookings.

If it were me and I had to choose only one then I would do the bridal fair...I think that you will get further with brides. I have never had any real luck with doing any mailers....it's people work that gets you business not paperwork.

I think this one is pretty easy.Ask yourself, what do you do with a mass mailer when it hits your mailbox?So do I. 'Nuff said.

I would do the Holiday Mart. Then if it's still open you can still think about the bridal expo. The bridal expo is more than $1 per attendee! That seems really expensive.

You can always do the mailer at some time when you don't have other opportunities. I've been thinking about a mailer. If you have a real estate agent friend (and they all want to be your friend), you can get the addresses of houses that have sold recently in whatever zip code you pick for free. Then you can send as many flyers as you have postage for in any given month.

Our paper also lists the real estate transactions by county, purchase price with address and names so you can just get that paper each sunday and send a welcome to the community post card with 10% discount or something. I've been meaning to do this, just haven't found the right postcard yet. I've heard this works wonders and it's basically free if you already subscribe (then you can write off) and you just pay for the postage and it's alittle more personalized this way.

If you are going to do mailings I suggest mini catalogs or something of the sort to your current customers and past hosts. My director told me that we are not serving our customers if they have to "search" for the new products, we as consultants should be providing that information for them.

Related to Hi There,Has Anyone Had Any Success Paying for Mailers? I'm

1. Can I pay for mailers using a credit card or do I need to use a Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can pay for mailers using a credit card. We also accept payments through Pampered Chef accounts, which can be set up during the checkout process.

2. How much does it cost to pay for mailers?

The cost of mailers varies depending on the size and quantity of your order. You can view the pricing options on our website or contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

3. Are there any discounts available for paying for mailers?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders and for customers who are members of our Pampered Chef Preferred Program. Contact your representative for more details on available discounts.

4. Can I customize the design and content of the mailers?

Yes, you can customize the design and content of your mailers to fit your specific needs. Our team will work with you to create a personalized and professional design that represents your brand.

5. How long does it take to receive the mailers after payment?

The production time for mailers varies depending on the size and complexity of your order. Our team will provide you with an estimated delivery date during the ordering process. You can also track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • MFox0405
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies